1-Day Banteay Chhmar / Prasat Banteay Toap / Countryside Private Tour
At 7:00 or 7:30 am you’ll be picked up from the hotel.
- 13th century Bridge (called ” Spean Toap ” located in Chong Kal Village, Oddor Meanchey Province and about 101 km from Siem Reap)
- Prasat Banteay Chhmar (dedicated to the son of Buddhist King Jayavarman VII, located in Thma Puok district, Banteay Meanchey Province, 163 km from Siem Reap)
- Prasat Banteay Toap
And back hotel
|$140 FOR 1 PAX||$150 FOR 2 PAX||$155 FOR 3 PAX||1 DAY TOUR FEE IN USDL CASH WITH DRIVER ONLY|
|$160 FOR 4 PAX||$160 FOR 5 PAX||$165 FOR 6 PAX|
|$185 FOR 1 PAX||$195 FOR 2 PAX||$200 FOR 3 PAX||1 DAY TOUR FEE IN USDL CASH WITH TOUR GUIDE|
|$205 FOR 4 PAX||$205 FOR 5 PAX||$210 FOR 6 PAX|
|A/C Car Or Van With Fuel|
Parking Fee / Road Tolls
Licensed Tour Guide (English)
Cool Towel For Face & Hand Only
Banteay Chhmar Pass $10/Pax
Accommodation / Meal (BLD) / Soft & Hard Drink
Gratuity / Tip
Others Not Mentioned In The Inclusion
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- In case, please take camera charger with you when we have lunch in restaurant nearby temple you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to exchange US Dollar to local currency. US Dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but no torn, old and dirty bill or coin can use in this country. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US Dollar.
- My service has no payment online. You will pay the tour fee to my tour guide or driver directly when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- Please copy the link of tour title and send to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org / WhatsApp: +855 12 71 13 49
- The date of start and finish.
- Let us know you would like the tour with or without tour guide.