1-Day Banteay Chhmar / Prasat Banteay Toap / Countryside Private Tour
At 7:00 or 7:30 AM you’ll be picked up from the hotel. Please perpare your picnicked lunch and snack with you.
- 13th century Bridge (called ” Spean Toap ” located in Chong Kal Village, Oddor Meanchey Province and about 101 km from Siem Reap)
- Prasat Banteay Chhmar (dedicated to the son of Buddhist King Jayavarman VII, located in Thma Puok dictrict, Banteay Meanchey Province, 163 km from Siem Reap)
- Prasat Banteay Toap
And back hotel
|THE TOUR FEE IN US$ CASH FOR 1 DAY WITH AND WITHOUT ENGLISH SPEAKING TOUR GUIDE|
|$180 For 1-3 persons||$190 For 4-5 persons||$200 For 6-10 persons||With Tour Guide|
|$125 For 1-3 persons||$135 For 4-5 persons||$145 For 6-10 persons||Driver Only|
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- In case, please take camera charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but no torn, old and dirty bill or coin can use in this country. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US Dollar.
- My service has no payment online. You will pay the tour fee to my tour guide directly when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- The tour fee is for a group of 1 to 3, 4 to 5 and 6 to 10 persons. It is not per person or per individual and for example if you are alone or 2 or 3 persons the tour fee for service doesn’t change.
- Please copy the link or tour title and send to my email: email@example.com
- The date of start and finish
- Tell us number of persons
- the full name, address and phone number of the property you will stay in and your name booked at
- Let us know you would like the tour with or without tour guide