1-Day Beng Mealea / Floating Village Or Silk Farm Private Tour
At 9:00 or 9:30 AM (or please you let’s know the time you prefer to start) you’ll be picked up from the hotel
Two Options: you can tell my guide directly when you met.
- 1st Option: To visit Kampong Kleang or Kampong Pluk Floating villages on Tonle Sap Lake (depending on season of Low or High Water)
- 2nd Option: To visit Silk Farm, Artisan d’Angkor (the school of art to train the local people in the skill of wood and sandstone or soapstone carvings, the reproduction of Khmer artifacts)
- Lunch break (in one of restaurants nearby)
- Beng Mealea (70 km from Siem Reap, the Angkor Wat’ s style and architecture, the temple just reopened in 2002, the Two Brothers Movie was filmed there and to visit this is an Indiana Jones experience).
And back hotel and on the way back hotel if you would prefer to visit Wat Thmey which used to be the Killing field during the Khmer Rouge Regime please let my tour guide know. Its ticket is excluded.
|THE TOUR FEE IN US$ CASH FOR 1 DAY WITH AND WITHOUT ENGLISH SPEAKING TOUR GUIDE|
|$105 For 1-3 persons||$110 For 4-5 persons||$115 For 6-10 persons||With Tour Guide|
|$65 For 1-3 persons||$70 For 4-5 persons||$75 For 6-10 persons||Driver Only|
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- In case, please take camera charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but no torn, old and dirty bill or coin can use in this country. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US Dollar.
- My service has no payment online. You will pay the tour fee to my tour guide directly when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- For Dinner with Apsara Traditional Dancing Show at Kulen II Restaurant if you would like please inform my tour guide directly he or She can help you to make a reservation. it costs $12/pax.
- The tour fee is for a group of 1 to 3, 4 to 5 and 6 to 10 persons. It is not per person or per individual and for example if you are alone or 2 or 3 persons the tour fee for service doesn’t change.
- Please copy the link or tour title and send to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The date of start and finish
- Tell us number of persons
- the full name, address and phone number of the property you will stay in and your name booked at
- Let us know you would like the tour with or without tour guide