1-Day Beng Mealea / Kampong Pluk Or Kleang Fishing Community Private Tour
- To take a boat ride for visiting Kampong Kleang or Kampong Pluk Fishing Community on Tonle Sap Lake.
- Beng Mealea (70 km from Siem Reap, the Angkor Wat’s style and architecture, the temple just reopened in 2002, the Two Brothers Movie was filmed there and to visit this is an Indiana Jones experience).
And back hotel
|$75 FOR 1 PAX||$80 FOR 2 PAX||$85 FOR 3 PAX||1 DAY TOUR FEE IN USDL CASH WITH DRIVER ONLY|
|$90 FOR 4 PAX||$90 FOR 5 PAX||$95 FOR 6 PAX|
|$115 FOR 1 PAX||$120 FOR 2 PAX||$125 FOR 3 PAX||1 DAY TOUR FEE IN USDL CASH WITH TOUR GUIDE|
|$130 FOR 4 PAX||$130 FOR 5 PAX||$135 FOR 6 PAX|
Others Not Mentioned In The Inclusion
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered.
- The tour will start at 7:30/8:00/8:30/9:00 / 9:30 AM … or please do not hesitate to let us know your preferable time of start.
- We will have lunch break at noon in local restaurant nearby.
- Sunrise request to add on the day tour is 15 US dollar extra charge (not per person) and the starting time is 4:30 or 4:45 AM. Please ask the hotel to prepare your breakfast box.
- No deposit is required and you will pay the tour fee in US dollar cash when the tour starts or finishes it doesn’t matter. For US dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but the torn, stained and graffitied bill as well as the 2 US dollar bill or coin is unacceptable.
- Please copy the link of tour title and send to my email: email@example.com / WhatsApp: +855 12 71 13 49
- Please let us know the date of start and finish.
- Let us know you would like the tour with or without tour guide.