1-Day Beng Mealea / Koh Ker / Preah Vihear Private Tour
- Beng Mealea (70 km from Siem Reap, the temple was built at the same time of Angkor Wat, the Two Brothers movie was filmed here and GuideBook mentioned visiting this is an Indiana Jones experience; it was reopened for tourists in 2002)
- Koh Ker (130 km from Siem Reap, the transitional capital from 928 to 944 AD under the reign of the two kings Jayavarman IV and his son Harshavarman II)
– Prasat Thom/Prang “7-tiered pyramid”
– Prasat Pram
- Preah Vihear (240 km from Siem Reap, The temple is located atop a 525 m high steep cliff in the Dangrek Mountain Range and in Svay Chrum Vil, Kan Tout Com, Choam Kshant Dis of Preah Vihear Pro)
And back hotel
|$165 FOR 1 PAX||$175 FOR 2 PAX||$180 FOR 3 PAX||1 DAY TOUR FEE IN USDL CASH WITH DRIVER ONLY|
|$185 FOR 4 PAX||$185 FOR 5 PAX||$190 FOR 6 PAX|
|$210 FOR 1 PAX||$220 FOR 2 PAX||$225 FOR 3 PAX||1 DAY TOUR FEE IN USDL CASH WITH TOUR GUIDE|
|$230 FOR 4 PAX||$230 FOR 5 PAX||$235 FOR 6 PAX|
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered.
- The tour will start at 6:00/7:00/7:30/8:00 AM … or please do not hesitate to let us know your preferable time of start.
- We will have lunch break at noon in local restaurant nearby.
- Sunrise request to add on the day tour is 15 US dollar extra charge (not per person) and the starting time is 4:45 or 5:00 AM. Please ask the hotel to prepare your breakfast box.
- No deposit is required and you will pay the tour fee in US dollar cash when the tour starts or finishes it doesn’t matter. For US dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but the torn, stained and graffitied bill as well as the 2 US dollar bill or coin is unacceptable.
- Please copy the link of tour title and send to my email: email@example.com / WhatsApp: +855 12 71 13 49
- Please let us know the date of start and finish.
- Let us know you would like the tour with or without tour guide.