1-Day Beng Mealea / Preah Vihear Private Tour
At 6:30 AM You’ll be picked up from the hotel
- Beng Mealea (70 km from Siem Reap, the temple was built at the same time of Angkor Wat, the Two Brothers movie was filmed here and GuideBook mentioned visiting this is an Indiana Jones experience; it was reopened for tourists in 2002)
- Lunch Break in one of restaurants nearby Preah Vihear or You prepare your picnicked lunch and snack
- Preah Vihear (240 km from Siem Reap, The temple is located in Preah Vihear Province on the promontory of Dangrek Mountain Ranges more than 500m high which marks the Cambodia and Thailand Border
And back hotel
|THE TOUR FEE IN US$ CASH FOR 1 DAY WITH AND WITHOUT ENGLISH SPEAKING TOUR GUIDE|
|$185 For 1-3 persons||$195 For 4-5 persons||$205 For 6-10 persons||With Tour Guide|
|$135 For 1-3 persons||$145 For 4-5 persons||$155 For 6-10 persons||Driver Only|
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- In case, please take camera charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but no torn, old and dirty bill or coin can use in this country. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US Dollar cash.
- My service has no payment online. You will pay the tour fee to my tour guide directly when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- The tour fee is for a group of 1 to 3, 4 to 5 and 6 to 10 persons. It is not per person or per individual and for example if you are alone or 2 or 3 persons the tour fee for service doesn’t change.
- Please copy the link or tour title and send to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The date of start and finish
- Tell us number of persons
- the full name, address and phone number of the property you will stay in and your name booked at
- Let us know you would like the tour with or without tour guide