1-Day Selected Main Temples In Angkor Private Tour
At 7:30 AM (or let’s know your preferable starting time) you’ll be picked up from the hotel and take you to buy the temple pass and then the tour continues.
(To visit the most beautiful and different attracting temples selected out of more than 300 monuments in the Angkor Archaeological Sites that cover an area of 401 sq km)
- Angkor Wat (the largest religious monument in the world, only 35 years to be built)
- Angkor Thom ( To visit South Gate & Bayon ” the state temple of Buddhist King Jajavarman VII, located in the center of Angkor Thom’s Walled City “)
- Preah Khan (the Buddhist King’s Father Temple, built under the World Monuments Fund Restoration Project)
- Lunch break (in one of restaurants nearby Banteay Srei area)
- Banteay Srei (called Lady Temple, 38 km form Siem Reap, the most beautiful, intricate and pinkish sandstone carvings of Khmer Art) and after visiting this temple before moving on to another if you would prefer to see the Landmines Museum (ticket $5) please let my tour guide know.
- Pre Rup ” Crematorium ” if you would like to see please let my tour guide know but if not my tour guide will skip it.
- Ta Prohm (the temple in the Tomb Raider movie, dedicated to Buddhist King’s mother)
And back hotel
|THE TOUR FEE IN US$ CASH FOR 1 DAY WITH AND WITHOUT ENGLISH SPEAKING TOUR GUIDE|
|$80 For 1-3 persons||$85 For 4-5 persons||$90 For 6-10 persons||With Tour Guide|
|$45 For 1-3 persons||$50 For 4-5 persons||$55 For 6-10 persons||Driver Only|
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- In case, please take camera charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but no torn, old and dirty bill or coin can use in this country. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US Dollar.
- Sunrise request to add on the day tour is 10 US Dollar extra charge (not per person) and the starting time is 4:40 am (Please tell your hotel to prepare breakfast box for you) and if you have torchlight please take it with you. Why charge extra? Because it is for OT or early wake-up work.
- My service has no payment online. You will pay the tour fee to my tour guide directly when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- For Dinner with Apsara Traditional Dancing Show at Kulen II Restaurant if you would like please inform my tour guide directly he or she can help you to make a reservation. it costs $12/pax.
- The tour fee is for a group of 1 to 3, 4 to 5 and 6 to 10 persons. It is not per person or per individual and for example if you are alone or 2 or 3 persons the tour fee for service doesn’t change.
- Please copy the link or tour title and send to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The date of start and finish
- Tell us number of persons
- The full name, address and phone number of the property you will stay in and your name booked at the property
- Let us know you would like the tour with or without tour guide