1-Day Phnom Kulen / Beng Mealea Private Tour
At 8:30 or 9:00 AM (or you can inform the starting time you prefer) You’ll be picked up from the hotel
- Phnom Kulen (65 km from Siem Reap city, the quarry of sandstone and the birthplace of Angkorian Period, it was originally called Mahendraparvata meaning the mountain of great Indra)
– Big Reclining Buddha
– the carving of thousand Lingas
– 35m high Waterfall in Tomb Raider Movie (if you’d like swimming please take bath towel with you)
- Lunch break (in one of restaurants nearby Beng Mealea area)
- Beng Mealea (70 km from Siem Reap, the temple was built at the same time of Angkor Wat, the Two Brothers movie was filmed here and GuideBook mentioned visiting this is an Indiana Jones experience; it was reopened for tourists in 2002)
And back hotel and on the way back if you want to see Wat Thmey it used to be the Killing field during the Khmer Rouge Regime please let my tour guide know. Its ticket is excluded.
|THE TOUR FEE IN US$ CASH FOR 1 DAY WITH AND WITHOUT ENGLISH SPEAKING TOUR GUIDE|
|$125 For 1-3 persons||$130 For 4-5 persons||$135 For 6-10 persons||With Tour Guide|
|$85 For 1-3 persons||$90 For 4-5 persons||$95 For 6-10 persons||Driver Only|
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- In case, please take camera charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but no torn, old and dirty bill or coin can use in this country. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US Dollar.
- My service has no payment online. You will pay the tour fee to my tour guide directly when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- For Dinner with Apsara Traditional Dancing Show at Kulen II Restaurant if you would like please inform my tour guide directly he or She can help you to make a reservation. it costs $12/pax.
- The tour fee is for a group of 1 to 3, 4 to 5 and 6 to 10 persons. It is not per person or per individual and for example if you are alone or 2 or 3 persons the tour fee for service doesn’t change.
- Please copy the link or tour title and send to my email: email@example.com
- The date of start and finish
- Tell us number of persons
- the full name, address and phone number of the property you will stay in and your name booked at the property
- Let us know you would like the tour with or without tour guide