1-Day Phnom Kulen / Floating Village Or Silkfarm Private Tour
At 8:30 or 9:00 AM (or you can tell the time you prefer to start) You’ll be picked up from the hotel
- Phnom Kulen (65 km from Siem Reap, the quarry of sandstone for building the temples, the birthplace of Angkorian Era)
– the carving of 1000 Lingas along the riverbed
– the giant-reclining Buddha
– 35 m high waterfall in Tomb Raider movie (if you’d like swimming please bring bath towel with you)
- Lunch Break (in one of restaurants nearly)
Two Options: You can tell my tour guide directly when you met.
- 1st Option: To take the boat ride for visiting Kampong Pluk or Chong Kneas Floating Village on Tonle Sap Lake (It depends on the water level)
- 2nd Option: To visit Silk Farm, Artisan d’Angkor (the school of art to train the local people in the skill of wood and sandstone or soapstone carvings, it brings you insight of the revival of the Angkor Khmer Empire Art.
And back hotel and on the way back hotel if you would want to see Wat Thmey Pagoda it used to be the Killing-field during Khmer Rouge Regime please let my tour guide know. Its ticket is excluded.
And back hotel and on the way back hotel if you prefer to visit Wat Thmey it used to be the Killing field during the Khmer Rouge Regime please inform my tour guide. Its ticket is excluded.
|THE TOUR FEE IN US$ CASH FOR 1 DAY WITH AND WITHOUT ENGLISH SPEAKING TOUR GUIDE|
|$105 For 1-3 persons||$110 For 4-5 persons||$115 For 6-10 persons||With Tour Guide|
|$65 For 1-3 persons||$70 For 4-5 persons||$75 For 6-10 persons||Driver Only|
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- In case, please take camera charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but no torn, old and dirty bill or coin can use in this country. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US Dollar.
- My service has no payment online. You will pay the tour fee to my tour guide directly when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- For Dinner with Apsara Traditional Dancing Show at Kulen II Restaurant if you would like please inform my tour guide directly he or She can help you to make a reservation. it costs $12/pax.
- The tour fee is for a group of 1 to 3, 4 to 5 and 6 to 10 persons. It is not per person or per individual and for example if you are alone or 2 or 3 persons the tour fee for service doesn’t change.
- Please copy the link or tour title and send to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The date of start and finish
- Tell us number of persons
- the full name, address and phone number of the property you will stay in and your name booked at
- Let us know you would like the tour with or without tour guide