1-Day Phnom Kulen / Kampong Pluk Fishing Community Private Tour
- Phnom Kulen (65 km from Siem Reap, the quarry of sandstone for building the temples, the birthplace of Khmer Empire)
– the carving of 1000 Lingams along the riverbed
– the giant-reclining Buddha
– the more than 20 m high waterfall in Tomb Raider movie (if you’d like swimming please bring bath towels & swimming suits)
- To take the boat ride for visiting Kampong Pluk Fishing Community on Tonle Sap Lake.
And back hotel
|$75 FOR 1 PAX||$80 FOR 2 PAX||$85 FOR 3 PAX||1 DAY TOUR FEE IN USDL CASH WITH DRIVER ONLY|
|$90 FOR 4 PAX||$90 FOR 5 PAX||$95 FOR 6 PAX|
|$115 FOR 1 PAX||$120 FOR 2 PAX||$125 FOR 3 PAX||1 DAY TOUR FEE IN USDL CASH WITH TOUR GUIDE|
|$130 FOR 4 PAX||$130 FOR 5 PAX||$135 FOR 6 PAX|
- The tour will start at 8:30/9:00/9:30 AM or please do not hesitate to let us know your preferable time of start but it is impossible to start later 9:45 AM.
- We will have lunch break at noon in local restaurant nearby.
- No deposit is required and you will pay the tour fee in US dollar cash when the tour starts or finishes it doesn’t matter. For US dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but the torn, stained and graffitied bill as well as the 2 US dollar bill or coin is unacceptable.
- Please copy the link of tour title and send to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org / WhatsApp: +855 12 71 13 49
- Please let us know the date of start and finish.
- Let us know you would like the tour with or without tour guide.