1-Day Preah Vihear / Koh Ker Private Tour
- Preah Vihear (240 km from Siem Reap, The temple is located atop a 525 m high steep cliff in the Dangrek Mountain Range and Svay Chrum Village, Kan Tout Commune, Choam Kshant District of Preah Vihear Province)
- Koh Ker (130 km from Siem Reap, the capital of the Khmer Empire from 928 to 944 AD under the reign of the two kings Jayavarman IV and his son Harshavarman II)
– Prasat Thom/Prang (7-tiered pyramid)
– Prasat Linga
– Prasat Damre
– Prasat Pram
And back hotel
|$160 FOR 1 PAX||$170 FOR 2 PAX||$175 FOR 3 PAX||1 DAY TOUR FEE IN USDL CASH WITH DRIVER ONLY|
|$180 FOR 4 PAX||$180 FOR 5 PAX||$185 FOR 6 PAX|
|$205 FOR 1 PAX||$215 FOR 2 PAX||$220 FOR 3 PAX||1 DAY TOUR FEE IN USDL CASH WITH TOUR GUIDE|
|$225 FOR 4 PAX||$225 FOR 5 PAX||$230 FOR 6 PAX|
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered.
- The tour will start at 6:00/7:00/ 7:30/8:00/8:30/9:00 AM … or please do not hesitate to let us know your preferable time of start.
- We will have lunch break at noon in local restaurant nearby.
- No deposit is required and you will pay the tour fee in US dollar cash when the tour starts or finishes it doesn’t matter. For US dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but the torn, stained and graffitied bill as well as the 2 US dollar bill or coin is unacceptable.
- Please copy the link of tour title and send to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org / WhatsApp: +855 12 71 13 49
- Please let us know the date of start and finish.
- Let us know you would like the tour with or without tour guide.