1-Day Preah Vihear / Koh Ker Private Tour
At 6:30 or 7:00 AM You’ll be picked up from the hotel
- Preah Vihear (240 km from Siem Reap, The temple is located in Preah Vihear Province on the promontory of Dangrek Mountain Ranges more than 500m high which marks the Cambodia and Thailand Border
- Lunch Break or You prepare your picnic lunch and snack
- Koh Ker (130 km from Siem Reap, the transitional city from Angkor established under the usurper king Jayavarman IV 928 to 944 AD)
– Prasat Thom “7-tiered temple
– Prasat Linga
– Prasat Damre
– Prasat Pram
– Prasat Kmao
And back hotel
|THE TOUR FEE IN US$ CASH FOR 1 DAY WITH AND WITHOUT ENGLISH SPEAKING TOUR GUIDE|
|$215 For 1-3 persons||$225 For 4-5 persons||$235 For 6-10 persons||With Tour Guide|
|$160 For 1-3 persons||$170 For 4-5 persons||$180 For 6-10 persons||Driver Only|
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- In case, please take camera charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but no torn, old and dirty bill or coin can use in this country. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US Dollar.
- My service has no payment online. You will pay the tour fee to my tour guide directly when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- The tour fee is for a group of 1 to 3, 4 to 5 and 6 to 10 persons. It is not per person or per individual and for example if you are alone or 2 or 3 persons the tour fee for service doesn’t change.
- Please copy the link or tour title and send to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The date of start and finish
- Tell us number of persons
- the full name, address and phone number of the property you will stay in and your name booked at
- Let us know you would like the tour with or without tour guide