1-Day Preah Vihear / Koh Ker Private Tour
At 6:30 or 7:30 AM You’ll be picked up from the hotel
- Preah Vihear (240 km from Siem Reap, The temple is located atop a 525 m high steep cliff in the Dangrek Mountain Range and Svay Chrum Village, Kan Tout Commune, Choam Kshan District of Preah Vihear Province)
- Lunch Break (in restaurant nearby or picnicked lunch)
- Koh Ker (130 km from Siem Reap, the capital of the Khmer Empire from 928 to 944 AD under the reign of the two kings Jayavarman IV and his son Harshavarman II)
– Prasat Thom/Prang “7-tiered pyramid”
– Prasat Linga
– Prasat Damre
– The carvings along Rahal’s embankment
– Prasat Pram
And back hotel
|THE TOUR FEE IN US$ CASH FOR 1 DAY|
|Please Let Us Know How Many People Should Be In Your Group?||With Tour Guide Or Driver Only|
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- In case, please take camera charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but no torn, old and dirty bill or coin can use in this country. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US Dollar.
- My service has no payment online. You will pay the tour fee to my tour guide directly when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- Please copy the link or tour title and send to my email: email@example.com
- The date of start and finish
- Tell us number of persons
- The full name, address and phone number of the property you will stay in and your name booked at
- Let us know you would like the tour with or without tour guide