2-Day Angkor / Banteay Srei / Banteay Chhmar Private Tour
At 8:00 or 8:30 AM you’ll be picked up from the hotel and take you to buy the temple pass and then the tour continues.
- Angkor Thom (South Gate, Bayon, Baphuon, Wall of Royal Palace, Phimeanakas, Elephant & Leper King Terraces)
- Preah Khan (the Buddhist king father’s temple)
- Banteay Srei (Lady Temple, 37 km form Siem Reap, the most beautiful, intricate and pinkish sandstone carvings of Khmer Art)
- Lunch break (in one of restaurants nearby Srah Srang “Ancient Royal Swimming Pool”)
- Banteay Kdei (In 2002 the Japanese Archaeologists rediscovered 274 Buddhas in the pit)
- Ta Prohm (the Buddhist King’s Mother temple, the temple in the Tomb Raider movie)
- Ta Nei (located off-road, deeply, quietly and peacefully in jungle)
- Ta Keo
- Chao Say Tevoda & Thommanon
- Watching Sunset (Additional Option has no charge if you want please let my tour guide or driver know when she / he met you at the hotel)
And back hotel
At 6:30 or 7:00 AM you’ll be picked up from the hotel. Please prepare picnicked lunch or snacks with you.
- Angkor Wat (the largest religious monument in the word took only 35 years to be built)
- Prasat Banteay Chhmar (dedicated to the son of Buddhist King Jayavarman VII, located in Thma Puok district, Banteay Meanchey Province, 163 km from Siem Reap)
And back hotel
|THE TOUR FEE IN US$ CASH FOR 2 DAYS|
|Please Let Us Know How Many People Should Be In Your Group||With Tour Guide Or Driver Only|
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- In case, please take camera charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but no torn, old and dirty bill or coin can use in this country. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US Dollar.
- Sunrise request to add on the day tour is 15 US Dollar extra charge (not per person) and the starting time is 4:40 am (Please tell your hotel to prepare breakfast box for you) and if you have torchlight please take it with you. Why charge extra? Because it is for OT or early wake-up work.
- My service has no payment online. You will pay the tour fee to my tour guide directly when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- Please copy the link or tour title and send to my email: email@example.com
- The date of start and finish
- Tell us number of persons
- The full name, address and phone number of the property you will stay in and your name booked at
- Let us know you would like the tour with or without tour guide