2-Day Angkor / Beng Mealea / Roluos Group or Floating Village or Silk Farm & Artisan d’Angkor Private Tour
At 8:30 or 8:45 AM you’ll be picked up from the hotel and take you to buy the temple pass and then the tour continues.
- Angkor Thom (South Gate, Bayon, Baphuon, Baphuon, Royal Palace Wall, Elephant and Leper King Terraces)
- Preah Khan (the Buddhist King’s Father Temple, under the World Monuments Fund Restoration Project)
- Lunch break (in one of restaurants nearby Banteay Srei area)
- Banteay Srei (called Lady Temple, 38 km form Siem Reap, the most beautiful, intricate and pinkish sandstone carvings of Khmer Art) and after visiting this temple if you would prefer to see the Landmines Museum (ticket $5) please let my tour guide know.
- Ta Prohm (the Buddhist King’s mother Temple nicknamed Tomb Raider movie)
- Ta Nei (located if off-road, peacefully and deeply in the jungle)
- Watching Sunset at Pre Rup or at Srang Srang or at Angkor Wat (these 3 places you can choose one to witness sunset please keep it to discuss with my tour guide directly and for sunset is free of charge even you see or skip it) and Note: my service doesn’t organize the sunset at Phnom Bakheng because it limits the number of tourists and need to be there at 3:30 PM and the sun will set around 6:00 or 6:30 PM so tourists need to wait more than 3 hours just for the sunset it looks boring but anyhow after you get this information you still want to be at this place for sunset-witnessing please let me know I’ll tell the time of starting the tour.
And back hotel
At 7:30 or 8:30 AM you’ll be picked up from the hotel or please tell us the time you prefer.
- Angkor Wat (the largest religious monument in the world, only 35 years to be built)
- Beng Mealea (70 km from Siem Reap, the Angkor Wat’s style and architecture, the temple just reopened in 2002, the Two Brothers Movie was filmed there and to visit this is an Indiana Jones experience)
- Lunch Break (in one of restaurants nearby)
3 Options: you can tell my tour guide directly when you meet.
- 1st Option: To take the boat ride to visit Kampong Pluk or Kampong Kleang or Chong Kneas Floating Village (it depends on the low or high water level of Tonle Sap Lake)
- 2nd Option: Roluos Group (this site is the earliest temples during the Angkorian era which was founded by The king Jayavarman II, the Angkor-founder and originally called Hariharalaya)
– Preah Ko
- 3rd Option:To visit Silk Farm, Artisan d’Angkor (the school of art to train the local people in the skill of wood and sandstone or soapstone carvings, it brings you insight of the revival of the Angkor Khmer Empire Art.
And back hotel
|THE TOUR FEE IN US$ CASH FOR 2 DAYS WITH AND WITHOUT ENGLISH-SPEAKING TOUR GUIDE|
|$185 For 1-3 persons||$195 For 4-5 persons||$205 For 6-10 persons||With Tour Guide|
|$110 For 1-3 persons||$120 For 4-5 persons||$130 for 6-10 persons||Driver Only|
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- In case, please take camera charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but no torn, old and dirty bill or coin can use in this country. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US Dollar cash.
- Sunrise request to add on the day tour is 10 US$ extra charge (not per person) and the starting time is 4:40 am (Please tell your hotel to prepare breakfast box for you) and if you have torchlight please take it with you. Why charge extra? Because it is OT FEE.
- My service has no payment online. You will pay the tour fee to my tour guide directly when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- For Dinner with Apsara Traditional Dancing Show at Kulen II Restaurant if you would like please inform my tour guide directly he or She can help you to make a reservation. it costs $12/pax.
- The tour fee is for a group of 1 to 3, 4 to 5 and 6 to 10 persons. It is not per person or per individual and for example if you are alone or 2 or 3 persons the tour fee for service doesn’t change.
- Please copy the link or tour title and send to my email: email@example.com
- The date of start and finish
- Tell us number of persons
- The full name, address and phone number of the property you will stay in and your name booked at
- Let us know you would like the tour with or without tour guide