2-Day Angkor / Banteay Srei / Beng Mealea / Floating Private Tour
- Angkor Wat (the largest religious monument in the world, only 35 years to be built)
- Ta Prohm (the Buddhist King’s mother Temple nicknamed Tomb Raider movie)
- Banteay Kdei (in 2002 the Japanese Archaeologists found 274 Buddhist statues)
- Ta Nei (located if off-road, peacefully and deeply in the jungle)
- Chao Say Tevoda & Thommanon
- Angkor Thom (Bayon, Baphuon, Baphuon, Royal Palace Wall, Elephant and Leper King Terraces, South Gate)
- Sunset (no charge if you want please let us know)
And back hotel
- To take the boat ride to visit Kampong Pluk Floating Community on Tonle Sap lake.
- Beng Mealea (70 km from Siem Reap, the Angkor Wat’s style and architecture, the temple just reopened in 2002, the Two Brothers Movie was filmed there and to visit this is an Indiana Jones experience)
- Banteay Srei (called Lady Temple, 38 km form Siem Reap, the most beautiful, intricate and pinkish sandstone carvings of Khmer Art)
- Landmines Museum (ticket $5) please let us know.
- Preah Khan (under the restoration of World Monument Fund, dedicated to the Buddhist king’s father)
- Some other temples in the area if time permits.
And back hotel.
|$115 FOR 1 PAX||$120 FOR 2 PAX||$125 FOR 3 PAX||2 DAY TOUR FEE IN USDL CASH WITH DRIVER ONLY|
|$130 FOR 4 PAX||$130 FOR 5 PAX||$135 FOR 6 PAX|
|$195 FOR 1 PAX||$200 FOR 2 PAX||$205 FOR 3 PAX||2 DAY TOUR FEE IN USDL CASH WITH TOUR GUIDE|
|$210 FOR 4 PAX||$210FOR 5 PAX||$215 FOR 6 PAX|
|A/C Car Or Van With Fuel|
Parking Fee / Road Tolls
Licensed Tour Guide (English)
Cool Towel For Face & Hand Only
|2 Day Angkor Pass $62/Pax|
Boat Trip Fee $20/Pax
Accommodation / Meal (BLD) / Soft & Hard Drink
Gratuity / Tip
Others Not Mentioned In The Inclusion
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl is allowed if you wish to climb up the 3rd level of Angkor Wat.
- The tour will start at 8:00 or 8:30 am or at the flexible time to start and finish. Please do not hesitate to let us know.
- We will have lunch break at noon in local restaurant nearby.
- Sunrise request to add on the day tour is 15 US dollar extra charge (not per person) and the starting time is 4:45 am.
- No deposit is required. You will pay the tour fee in US dollar cash when the tour starts or finishes it doesn’t matter. For US dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but the torn and stained bill and even 2 US dollar bill or coin is unacceptable.
- Please copy the link of tour title and send to my email: email@example.com / WhatsApp: +855 12 71 13 49
- The date of start and finish.
- Let us know you would like the tour with or without tour guide.