2-Day Angkor / Banteay Srei / Koh Ker / Beng Mealea Private Tour
- Angkor Wat (the largest religious monument in the world, only 35 years to be built)
- Ta Prohm (the temple in the Tomb Raider movie)
- Banteay Kdei (In 2002 the Japanese Archaeologists rediscovered 274 Buddhas in the pit)
- Banteay Srei (the citadel of women, the most beautiful, unique, and intricate sculpting of Khmer art)
- Angkor Thom (Bayon, Baphuon, Wall of Royal Palace, Phimeanakas, Elephant & Leper King Terraces, South Gate)
- Sunset (no extra charge if you want please let us know)
And back hotel
- Koh Ker (130 km from Siem Reap, the capital of the Khmer Empire from 928 to 944 AD under the reign of two kings Jayavarman IV and his son Harshavarman II)
– Prasat Pram
– Prasat Thom/Prang (7-tiered pyramid)
– Lingam Towers and some other ruins in this area if you would like to see and take a picture.
– Prasat Damre (Elephant Monument)
- Beng Mealea (70 km from Siem Reap, the temple was built at the same time of Angkor Wat, the Two Brothers movie was filmed here and GuideBook mentioned visiting this is an Indiana Jones experience; it was reopened for tourists in 2002)
And back hotel
|$140 FOR 1 PAX||$145 FOR 2 PAX||$150 FOR 3 PAX||2 DAY TOUR FEE IN USDL CASH WITH DRIVER ONLY|
|$155 FOR 4 PAX||$155 FOR 5 PAX||$160 FOR 6 PAX|
|$215 FOR 1 PAX||$220 FOR 2 PAX||$225 FOR 3 PAX||2 DAY TOUR FEE IN USDL CASH WITH TOUR GUIDE|
|$230 FOR 4 PAX||$230 FOR 5 PAX||$235 FOR 6 PAX|
|A/C Car Or Van With Fuel|
Parking Fee / Road Tolls
Licensed Tour Guide (English)
Cool Towel For Face & Hand Only
|2 Day Angkor Pass $62/Pax|
Koh Ker Pass $15/Pax
Accommodation / Meal (BLD) / Soft & Hard Drink
Gratuity / Tip
Others Not Mentioned In The Inclusion
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl is allowed if you wish to climb up the 3rd level of Angkor Wat.
- The tour will start at 7:30 or 8:00 am or at the flexible time to start and finish. Please do not hesitate to let us know.
- We will have lunch break at noon in local restaurant nearby.
- Sunrise request to add on the day tour is 15 US dollar extra charge (not per person) and the starting time is 4:45 am.
- No deposit is required. You will pay the tour fee in US dollar cash when the tour starts or finishes it doesn’t matter. For US dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but the torn and stained bill and even 2 US dollar bill or coin is unacceptable.
- Please copy the link of tour title and send to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org / WhatsApp: +855 12 71 13 49
- The date of start and finish.
- Let us know you would like the tour with or without tour guide.