2-Day Angkor / Phnom Kulen / Beng Mealea Private Tour
At 8:30 or 8:45 AM you’ll be picked up from the hotel and take you to buy the temple pass and then the tour continues.
- Angkor Wat (the largest religious monument in the world, only 35 years to be built)
- Angkor Thom (South Gate, Bayon, Baphuon, Wall of Royal Palace, Phimeanakas, Elephant & Leper King Terraces)
- Chao Say Thevoda & Thommanon
- Lunch break (in one of restaurants nearby Srah Srang “Ancient Royal Swimming Pool”)
- Ta Prohm (the temple in the Tomb Raider movie)
- Ta Keo
- Ta Nei (located off-road, deeply, quietly and peacefully in jungle)
- Banteay Kdei (In 2002 the Japanese Archaeologists rediscovered 274 Buddhas in the pit)
- Pre Rup ” called crematorium ” this reflects a common belief among Khmers that the funerals were conducted at this temple, with the ashes of the body being ritually rotated in different directions as the service progressed but in fact this dried brick temple was built in the mid 10th century and dedicated to Shiva, one of the trinity in Hindu and Watching Sunset here or at Srang Srang or Angkor Wat (these 3 places you can choose one to witness sunset please keep it to discuss with my tour guide directly and for sunset is free of charge even you see or skip it) and Note: my service doesn’t organize the sunset at Phnom Bakheng because it limits the number of tourists and need to be there at 3:30 PM and the sun will set around 6:00 or 6:30 PM so tourists need to wait more than 3 hours just for the sunset it looks boring but anyhow after you get this information you still want to be at this place for sunset-witnessing please let me know and I’ll tell the time to start the tour.
And back hotel
At 7:00 or 7:30 AM you’ll be picked up from the hotel
- Banteay Srei (called Lady Temple, 38 km form Siem Reap, the most beautiful, intricate and pinkish sandstone carvings of Khmer Art)
- Phnom Kulen (65 km from Siem Reap city, the quarry of sandstone and the birthplace of Angkorian Period, it was originally called Mahendraparvata meaning the mountain of great Indra)
– Big Reclining Buddha
– The carving of thousand Lingas along the riverbed
– 35 m high Waterfall in Tomb Raider Movie (if you’d like swimming please take swimming suits & bath towels)
- Lunch break (in one of restaurants nearby Beng Mealea area)
- Beng Mealea (70 km from Siem Reap, the temple was built at the same time of Angkor Wat, the Two Brothers movie was filmed here and GuideBook mentioned visiting this is an Indiana Jones experience; it was reopened for tourists in 2002)
And back hotel
|THE TOUR FEE IN US$ CASH FOR 2 DAYS WITH AND WITHOUT ENGLISH-SPEAKING TOUR GUIDE|
|$195 For 1-3 persons||$205 For 4-5 persons||$215 For 6-10 persons||With Tour Guide|
|$120 For 1-3 persons||$130 For 4-5 persons||$140 For 6-10 persons||Driver Only|
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- In case, please take camera charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but no torn, old and dirty bill or coin can use in this country. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US Dollar cash.
- Sunrise request to add on the day tour is 10 US$ extra charge (not per person) and the starting time is 4:40 am (Please tell your hotel to prepare breakfast box for you) and if you have torchlight please take it with you. Why charge extra? Because it is OT FEE.
- My service has no payment online. You will pay the tour fee to my tour guide directly when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- For Dinner with Apsara Traditional Dancing Show at Kulen II Restaurant if you would like please inform my tour guide directly he or She can help you to make a reservation. it costs $12/pax.
- The tour fee is for a group of 1 to 3, 4 to 5 and 6 to 10 persons. It is not per person or per individual and for example if you are alone or 2 or 3 persons the tour fee for service doesn’t change.
- Please copy the link or tour title and send to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The date of start and finish
- Tell us number of persons
- The full name, address and phone number of the property you will stay in and your name booked at
- Let us know you would like the tour with or without tour guide