2-Day Angkor / Banteay Srei / Phnom Kulen Private Tour
- Angkor Wat (the largest religious monument in the world, only 35 years to be built)
- Ta Prohm (the Buddhist King’s Mother temple, the temple in the Tomb Raider movie)
- Banteay Kdei (In 2002 the Japanese Archaeologists rediscovered 274 Buddhas in the pit)
- Ta Nei (located off-road, deeply, quietly and peacefully in jungle)
- Ta Keo
- Chao Say Tevoda & Thommanon
- Angkor Thom (Bayon, Baphuon, Wall of Royal Palace, Phimeanakas, Elephant & Leper King Terraces, South Gate)
- Sunset (no extra charge if you want please let us know)
And back hotel
- Pre Rup (called crematorium) this reflects a common belief among Cambodians that funerals were conducted at this temple, with the ashes of the body being ritually rotated in different directions as the service progressed but actually this dried brick temple was built in the mid 10 century and dedicated to Shiva one of the trinity in Hindu.
- Phnom Kulen (65 km from Siem Reap, the quarry of sandstone for building the temples, the birthplace of Khmer Empire)
– the carving of 1000 Lingams
– the giant-reclining Buddha
– the waterfall in Tomb Raider movie (if you’d like swimming please bring swimming suits & bath towels)
- Banteay Srei (the Lady Temple, the unique pinkish sandstone and the most beautifully detailed motives of Khmer Art) and after this temple if you would prefer to see the Landmines Museum (ticket $5) please let my tour guide know.
- Preah Khan (the Buddhist King’s Father temple, restored by WMF project)
And back hotel
|$110 FOR 1 PAX||$115 FOR 2 PAX||$120 FOR 3 PAX||2 DAY TOUR FEE IN USDL CASH WITH DRIVER ONLY|
|$125 FOR 4 PAX||$125 FOR 5 PAX||$130 FOR 6 PAX|
|$180 FOR 1 PAX||$185 FOR 2 PAX||$190 FOR 3 PAX||2 DAY TOUR FEE IN USDL CASH WITH TOUR GUIDE|
|$195 FOR 4 PAX||$195 FOR 5 PAX||$200 FOR 6 PAX|
|A/C Car Or Van With Fuel|
Parking Fee / Road Tolls
Licensed Tour Guide (English)
Cool Towel For Face & Hand Only
|2 Day Angkor Pass $62/Pax|
Phnom Kulen Pass $20/Pax
Accommodation / Meal (BLD) / Soft & Hard Drink
Gratuity / Tip
Others Not Mentioned In The Inclusion
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl is allowed if you wish to climb up the 3rd level of Angkor Wat.
- The tour will start at 8:00 or 8:30 am or at the flexible time to start and finish. Please do not hesitate to let us know.
- We will have lunch break at noon in local restaurant nearby.
- Sunrise request to add on the day tour is 15 US dollar extra charge (not per person) and the starting time is 4:45 am.
- No deposit is required. You will pay the tour fee in US dollar cash when the tour starts or finishes it doesn’t matter. For US dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but the torn and stained bill and even 2 US dollar bill or coin is unacceptable.
- Please copy the link of tour title and send to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org / WhatsApp: +855 12 71 13 49
- The date of start and finish.
- Let us know you would like the tour with or without tour guide.