2-Day Angkor / Banteay Srei / Preah Vihear / Koh Ker Private Tour
At 8:00 or 8:30 AM you’ll be picked up from the hotel and take you to buy the temple pass and then the tour continues.
- Angkor Wat (the largest religious monument in the world, only 35 years to be built)
- Ta Prohm (the temple in the Tomb Raider movie)
- Banteay Kdei (In 2002 the Japanese Archeologists rediscovered 274 Buddhas in the pit)
- Lunch break (in one of restaurants nearby Srah Srang)
- Ta Nei (located off-road, deeply, quietly and peacefully in jungle)
- Ta Keo
- Chao Say Tevoda & Thommanon
- Angkor Thom (Bayon, Baphuon, Wall of Royal Palace, Phimeanakas, Elephant & Leper King Terraces and South Gate)
- Watching Sunset (Additional Option has no charge if you want please let my tour guide or driver know when she / he met you at the hotel)
And back hotel
At 6:30 AM you’ll be picked from the hotel
- Banteay Srei (Lady Temple)
- Preah Vihear (240 km from Siem Reap, The temple is located atop a 525 m high steep cliff in Dangrek Mountain Range and in Svay Chrum Village, Kan Tout Commune, Choam Khsant District of Preah Vihear Province)
- Lunch Break there or picnic lunch
- Koh Ker (130 km from Siem Reap, the capital of the Khmer Empire from 928 to 944 AD under the two kings Jayavarman IV and his son Hasharvarman II)
– Prasat Pram
– Prasat Thom/Prang (7-tiered pyramid)
And back hotel
|THE TOUR FEE IN US$ CASH FOR 2 DAYS|
|Please Let Us Know How Many People Should Be In Your Group||With Tour Guide Or Driver Only|
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- In case, please take camera charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but no torn, old and dirty bill or coin can use in this country. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US Dollar.
- Sunrise request to add on the day tour is 15 US Dollar extra charge (not per person) and the starting time is 4:40 am (Please tell your hotel to prepare breakfast box for you) and if you have torchlight please take it with you. Why charge extra? Because it is for OT or early wake-up work.
- My service has no payment online. You will pay the tour fee to my tour guide directly when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- Please copy the link or tour title and send to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The date of start and finish
- Tell us number of persons
- The full name, address and phone number of the property you will stay in and your name booked at
- Let us know you would like the tour with or without tour guide