3-Day Angkor / Banteay Srei / Kbal Spean / Beng Mealea Private Tour
At 8:00 or 8:30 AM you’ll be picked up from the hotel and take you to buy the temple pass and then the tour continues.
- Angkor Wat (the largest religious monument in the world, only 35 years to be built)
- Ta Prohm (the temple in the Tomb Raider movie)
- Banteay Kdei (In 2002 the Japanese Archaeologists rediscovered 274 Buddhas in the pit)
- Pre Rup (called crematorium this reflects a common belief among Khmers that the funerals were conducted at this temple, with the ashes of the body being ritually rotated in different directions as the service progressed but in fact this brick temple was built in the mid 10th century and worshiped to Shiva, one of the trinity in Hindu.)
- Lunch break (in one of restaurants nearby Srah Srang)
- Angkor Thom (Bayon, Baphuon, Wall of Royal Palace, Phimeanakas, Elephant and Leper King Terraces and South Gate)
- Ta Nei (located off-road, deeply in jungle, quiet and peaceful)
- Ta Keo
- Chao Say Tevoda & Thommanon
- Watching sunset (Additional Option has no charge if you want please let my tour guide or driver know when she / he met you at the hotel)
And back hotel
The starting time will be informed or discussed by guide or driver
- Banteay Srei (the Lady Temple, the unique pinkish sandstone and the most beautifully detailed motives of Khmer Art)
- Kbal Spean (the carvings of 1000 Lingams along the riverbed)
- Lunch Break (restaurant nearby)
- Beng Mealea (70 km from Siem Reap, the Angkor Wat’s style and architecture, the temple just reopened in 2002, the Two Brothers Movie was filmed there and to visit this is an Indiana Jones experience)
And back hotel
Discuss the time to start with tour guide or driver
- Preah Khan (the Buddhist King’s Father temple, restored by WMF project)
- Neak Poan (located in the 3.5 km by 0.9 m north Baray, called Jayatataka)
- Ta Som
- East Mebon (located in the man-made lake called East Baray 7 km x 1.8 km)
- Banteay Samre (the complete temple was restored by French, Angkor Wat’s Style)
- Lunch break (in Stoeung TraChek Restaurant)
- Roluos Group (this site is the earliest temples during the Angkorian era which was founded by The king Jayavarman II, the Angkor-founder and originally called Hariharalaya)
– Preah Ko
And back hotel
|THE TOUR FEE IN US$ CASH FOR 3 DAYS|
|Please Let Us Know How Many People Should Be In Your Group||With Tour Guide Or Driver Only|
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- In case, please take camera charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but no torn, old and dirty bill or coin can use in this country. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US Dollar.
- Sunrise request to add on the day tour is 15 US Dollar extra charge (not per person) and the starting time is 4:40 am (Please tell your hotel to prepare breakfast box for you) and if you have torchlight please take it with you. Why charge extra? Because it is for OT or early wake-up work.
- My service has no payment online. You will pay the tour fee to my tour guide directly when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- Please copy the link or tour title and send to my email: email@example.com
- The date of start and finish
- Tell us number of persons
- The full name, address and phone number of the property you will stay in and your name booked at
- Let us know you would like the tour with or without tour guide