3-Day Angkor / Banteay Srei / Phnom Kulen / Beng Mealea / Koh Ker Private Tour
At 8:00 or 8:45 AM you’ll be picked up from the hotel and take you to buy the temple pass and then the tour continues.
- Angkor Wat (the largest religious monument in the world, only 35 years to be built)
- Ta Prohm (the temple in the Tomb Raider movie)
- Banteay Kdei (In 2002 the Japanese Archaeologists rediscovered 274 Buddhas in the pit)
- Lunch break (in one of restaurants nearby Srah Srang)
- Ta Nei (located off-road, deeply, quietly and peacefully in jungle)
- Ta Keo
- Chao Say Tevoda & Thommanon
- Angkor Thom (Bayon, Baphuon, Wall of Royal Palace, Phimeanakas, Elephant & Leper King Terraces and (South Gate)
- Watching sunset (Additional Option has no charge if you want please let my tour guide or driver know when she / he met you at the hotel)
And back hotel
Tour guide or driver will discuss the starting time with you
- Pre Rup (called Crematorium, this reflects a common belief among Cambodians that funerals were conducted at the temple, with the ashes of the body being ritually rotated in different directions as the service progressed)
- Banteay Samre (the complete temple was restored by French, Angkor Wat’s Style)
- Phnom Kulen (65 km from Siem Reap, the quarry of sandstone for building the temples, the birthplace of Angkorian Era)
– the carving of 1000 Lingas along the riverbed
– the giant-reclining Buddha
– the waterfall in Tomb Raider movie (if you’d like swimming please bring bath towel with you)
- Lunch break (in one of restaurants nearby Banteay Srei area)
- Banteay Srei (the Lady Temple, the unique pinkish sandstone and the most beautifully detailed motives of Khmer Art)
- Preah Khan (the Buddhist King’s Father temple, restored by WMF project)
And back hotel
Please discuss the starting time with tour guide or driver
- Koh Ker (130 km from Siem Reap, the transitional capital of the Khmer Empire from 928 to 944 AD under the reign of two kings Jayavarman IV and his successor Harshavarnam II)
– Prasat Pram
– Prasat Thom/Prang (36 m high 7-tiered pyramid)
– Linga Towers
– Prasat Damre
– The carvig along Rahal’s embankment
- Lunch Break (in one of restaurants nearby Beng Mealea)
- Beng Mealea (70 km from Siem Reap, the Angkor Wat’s style and architecture, the temple just reopened in 2002, the Two Brothers Movie was filmed there and to visit this is an Indiana Jones experience)
And back hotel
|THE TOUR FEE IN US$ CASH FOR 3 DAYS|
|Please Let Us Know How Many People Should Be In Your Group||With Tour Guide Or Driver Only|
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- In case, please take camera charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but no torn, old and dirty bill or coin can use in this country. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US Dollar.
- Sunrise request to add on the day tour is 15 US$ extra charge (not per person) and the starting time is 4:40 am (Please tell your hotel to prepare breakfast box for you) and if you have torchlight please take it with you. Why charge extra? Because it is OT FEE.
- My service has no payment online. You will pay the tour fee to my tour guide directly when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- Please copy the link or tour title and send to my email: email@example.com
- The date of start and finish
- Tell us number of persons
- The full name, address and phone number of the property you will stay in and your name booked at
- Let us know you would like the tour with or without tour guide