4-Day Angkor / Banteay Srei / Beng Mealea / Koh Ker / Sambor Prey Kuk / Roluos Or Floating Private Tour
At 7:30 or 8:00 AM you’ll be picked up from the hotel and take you to buy the temple pass and then the tour continues.
- Sambor Prei Kuk (180 Km from Siem Reap, the oldest brick temples built during the pre Angkorian Periods)
- 13th century Sandstone Bridge (called Spean Prabtos located in Kampong Kdei Village, Chekreng District, along National Road#6 and 60 km from Siem Reap)
- Lunch Break (in local restaurant)
2 OPTIONS you can choose to do
- Option 1; To take a boat ride to visit Kampong Kleang or Pluk or Chong Kneas Floating Village on Tonle Sap lake (it depends on the low or high water level)
- Option 2: Roluos Group (this site is the earliest temples during the Angkorian era which was founded by The king Jayavarman II, the Angkor-founder and originally called Hariharalaya)
– Preah Ko
And back hotel
Please discuss the starting time with the tour guide or driver.
- Angkor Wat (the largest religious monument in the world, only 35 years to be built)
- Ta Prohm (the temple in the Tomb Raider movie)
- Banteay Kdei (In 2002 the Japanese Archaeologists rediscovered 274 Buddhas in the pit)
- Lunch break (in one of restaurants nearby Srah Srang)
- Ta Nei (located off-road, deeply, quietly and peacefully in jungle)
- Ta Keo
- Chao Say Tevoda & Thommanon
- Angkor Thom (Bayon, Baphuon, Wall of Royal Palace, Phimeanakas, Elephant & Leper King Terraces and South Gate)
- Watching Sunset (Additional Option has no charge if you want please let the tour guide or driver know)
And back hotel
The tour or driver will let you know the starting time.
- Koh Ker (130 km from Siem Reap, the brief Capital from 928 to 944 CE under the reign of two kings Jayavarman IV and his successor Harshavarman II)
– Prasat Pram
– Prasat Thom/Prang (36 m high 7-tiered pyramid)
– Prasat Damre
– Lingam Towers
– Carvings of Trapaeng Knar
- Lunch break (in one of restaurants nearby Beng Mealea)
- Beng Mealea (70 km from Siem Reap, the Angkor Wat’s style and architecture, the temple just reopened in 2002, the Two Brothers Movie was filmed here and Guidebook mentioned visiting this temple is an Indiana Jones.
And back hotel
The tour guide or driver will let you know the starting time.
- Pre Rup (called crematorium) this reflects a common belief among Cambodians that funerals were conducted at this temple, with the ashes of the body being ritually rotated in different directions as the service progressed but actually this dried brick temple was built in the mid 10 century and dedicated to Shiva one of the trinity in Hindu.
- East Mebon (located in the East Baray Yashodaratataka 7 km x 1.8 km0
- Ta Som
- Neak Poan (located in the North Baray Jayatataka 3.5 km x 900 m)
- Preah Khan (the Buddhist King’s Father temple, restored by WMF project)
- Lunch break (in one of restaurants nearby Banteay Srei area)
- Banteay Srei (the Lady Temple, the unique pinkish sandstone and the most beautifully detailed motives of Khmer Art) and after this temple if you would prefer to see the Landmines Museum (ticket $5) please let my tour guide know.
- Banteay Samre (the complete temple was restored by French, Angkor Wat’s Style)
And back hotel
|THE TOUR FEE IN US$ CASH FOR 4 DAYS|
|Please Let us Know How Many People Should Be In Your Group||With Tour Guide Or Driver Only|
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- In case, please take camera charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but no torn, old and dirty bill or coin can use in this country. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US Dollar.
- Sunrise request to add on the day tour is $15 extra charge (not per person) and the starting time is 4:40 am (Please tell your hotel to prepare breakfast box for you) and if you have torchlight please take it with you. Why charge extra? Because it is OT FEE.
- My service has no payment online. You will pay the tour fee to my tour guide directly when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- Please copy the link or tour title and send to my email: email@example.com
- The date of start and finish
- Tell us number of persons
- The full name, address and phone number of the property you will stay in and your name booked at
- Let us know you would like the tour with or without tour guide