4-Day Angkor / Phnom Kulen / Beng Mealea / Floating Village Private Tour
At 8:30 or 9:00 AM you’ll be picked up from the hotel and take you to buy the temple pass and then the tour continues.
- East Mebon (located in the man-made lake called East Baray Rajendratataka 7 km x 1.8 km)
- Ta Som
- Neak Poan (located inside artificial lake called North Baray Jayatataka 3 km x 900 m)
- Preah Khan (the Buddhist King’s Father temple, restored by WMF project)
- Lunch break (in one of restaurants nearby Banteay Srei area)
- Banteay Srei (the Lady Temple, the unique pinkish sandstone and the most beautifully detailed motives of Khmer Art) and after this temple if you would prefer to see the Landmines Museum (ticket $5) please let my tour guide know.
- Banteay Samre (the complete temple was restored by French, Angkor Wat’s Style)
- Pre Rup ” called crematorium ” this reflects a common belief among Khmers that the dead body was cremated at this temple, with the ashes of the body being ritually rotated in different directions as the service progressed but in fact this dried brick temple was constructed in the mid 10th century and honored to Shiva, one of the Trinity in Hindu and Watching Sunset here or at Srang Srang or at Angkor Wat (these 3 places you can choose one to witness sunset please keep it to discuss with my tour guide directly and for sunset is free of charge even you see or skip it) and Note: my service doesn’t organize the sunset at Phnom Bakheng because it limits the number of tourists and need to be there at 3:30 PM and the sun will set around 6:00 or 6:30 PM so tourists need to wait more than 3 hours just for the sunset it looks boring but anyhow after you get this information if you still want to be here for sunset-witnessing please let me know I’ll tell you the starting time.
And back hotel
At 7:30 or 8:30 AM you’ll be picked up from the hotel
- Angkor Wat (the largest religious monument in the world, only 35 years to be built)
- Angkor Thom (South Gate, Bayon, Baphuon, Wall of Royal Palace, Phimeanakas, Elephant & Leper King Terraces)
- Chao Say Tevoda & Thommanon
- Lunch break (in one of restaurants nearby Srah Srang “Ancient Royal Swimming Pool”)
- Ta Prohm (the temple in the Tomb Raider movie)
- Ta Nei (located off-road, deeply, quietly and peacefully in jungle)
- Ta Keo
- Banteay Kdei (In 2002 the Japanese Archaeologists rediscovered 274 Buddhas in the pit)
And back hotel
At 8:30 or 9:00 AM you’ll be picked up from the hotel
- Beng Mealea (70 km from Siem Reap, the temple was built at the same time of Angkor Wat, the Two Brothers movie was filmed here and GuideBook mentioned visiting this is an Indiana Jones experience; it was reopened for tourists in 2002)
- Lunch break (in one of restaurants nearby)
- Roluos Group (this site is the earliest temples during the Angkorian era which was founded by The king Jayavarman II, the Angkor-founder and originally called Hariharalaya)
– Preah Ko
And back hotel
Please discus the starting time with my tour guide directly
- Phnom Kulen (65 km from Siem Reap city, the quarry of sandstone and the birthplace of Angkorian Period, it was originally called Mahendraparvata meaning the mountain of great Indra)
– the Big Reclining Buddha
– the carving of thousand Lingas along the riverbed
– 35 m high Waterfall in Tomb Raider Movie (if you’d like swimming please take bath towel with you)
- Lunch Break (in one of restaurants nearby)
3 Options: you can choose to do and inform my tour guide directly while you stayed with.
- 1st Option: To take a boat ride to visit Kampong Pluk or Chong Kneas Floating Village (it depends on the low or high water level of Tonle Sap Lake)
- 2nd Option: Artisan d’Angkor, Silk Farm, Old Market and Local Market…..
- 3rd Option: National Museum, Cambodian Cultural Village or War Museum (ticket excluded)
And back hotel
|THE TOUR FEE IN US$ CASH FOR 4 DAYS WITH AND WITHOUT ENGLISH-SPEAKING TOUR GUIDE|
|$350 For 1-3 persons||$370 For 4-5 persons||$385 For 6-10 persons||With Tour Guide|
|$200 For 1- 3 persons||$220 For 4-5 persons||$235 for 6-10 persons||Driver Only|
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- In case, please take camera charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but no torn, old and dirty bill or coin can use in this country. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US Dollar.
- Sunrise request to add on the day tour is 10 US$ extra charge (not per person) and the starting time is 4:40 am (Please tell your hotel to prepare breakfast box for you) and if you have torchlight please take it with you. Why charge extra? Because it is OT FEE.
- My service has no payment online. You will pay the tour fee to my tour guide directly when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- For Dinner with Apsara Traditional Dancing Show at Kulen II Restaurant if you would like please inform my tour guide directly he or She can help you to make a reservation. it costs $12/pax.
- The tour fee is for a group of 1 to 3, 4 to 5 and 6 to 10 persons. It is not per person or per individual and for example if you are alone or 2 or 3 persons the tour fee for service doesn’t change.
- Please copy the link or tour title and send to my email: email@example.com
- The date of start and finish
- Tell us number of persons
- The full name, address and phone number of the property you will stay in and your name booked at
- Let us know you would like the tour with or without tour guide