4-Day Vip14 Angkor / Beng Mealea / Koh Ker / Phnom Kulen / Sambor Prey Kuk Private Tour
At 7:30 AM you’ll be picked up from the hotel and take you to buy the temple pass and then the tour continues.
- Sambor Prei Kuk (180 Km from Siem Reap, the oldest brick temples built during the pre Angkorian Periods)
- Lunch Break (in one of restaurants nearby Kampong Thom Province)
- 13th century Sandstone Bridge (called ” Spean Prabtos ” located in Kampong Kdei Village, Chekreng District, along National Road#6 and 60 km from Siem Reap)
- Roluos Group (this site is the earliest temples during the Angkorian era which was founded by The king Jayavarman II, the Angkor-founder and originally called Hariharalaya)
– Preah Ko
And back hotel
Please discuss the starting time with my tour guide directly
- Angkor Wat (the largest religious monument in the world, only 35 years to be built)
- Angkor Thom (South Gate, Bayon, Baphuon, Wall of Royal Palace, Phimeanakas, Elephant & Leper King Terraces)
- Chao Say Tevoda & Thommanon
- Lunch break (in one of restaurants nearby Srah Srang “Ancient Royal Swimming Pool”)
- Ta Prohm (the temple in the Tomb Raider movie)
- Ta Nei (located off-road, deeply, quietly and peacefully in jungle)
- Ta Keo
- Banteay Kdei (In 2002 the Japanese Archeologists rediscovered 274 Buddhas in the pit)
And on the way back hotel if you would want to see Wat Thmey Pagoda it used to be the Killing-field during Khmer Rouge Regime please do not hesitate to let my tour guide know. For its ticket is excluded
please discuss the starting time with my tour guide directly.
- Koh Ker (130 km from Siem Reap, the transitional city from Angkor established under the usurper king Jayavarman IV 928 to 944 AD)
– Prasat Thom “7-tiered temple”
– Prasat Pram
– Prasat Kmoa
– Prasat Damre
- Lunch break (in one of restaurants nearby Beng Mealea)
- Beng Mealea (70 km from Siem Reap, the Angkor Wat’s style and architecture, the temple just reopened in 2002, the Two Brothers Movie was filmed here and Guidebook mentioned visiting this temple is an Indiana Jones.
And back hotel
Please discus the starting time with my tour guide directly
- Preah Khan (the Buddhist King’s Father temple, restored by WMF project)
- Phnom Kulen (65 km from Siem Reap, the quarry of sandstone and the birthplace of Angkorian Period)
– the Big Reclining Buddha
– the carving of thousand Lingas along the riverbed
– 35 m high Waterfall in Tomb Raider Movie (if you’d like swimming please take bath towel with you
- Lunch break (in one of restaurants nearby Banteay srei area)
- Banteay Srei (37 km from Siem Reap, the Lady Temple) and after this temple and before moving on to another if you would prefer to see the Landmines Museum please let my tour guide know he’ll take you there. For its ticket is excluded.
- Banteay Samre (the prototype of Angkor Wat and one of the most complete temples restored by the French)
- Pre Rup ” called crematorium ” because during 16 century the local people who lived here cremated the dead body in this temple but actually this dried brick temple was built in the mid 10 century and dedicated to Shiva one of the trinity in Hindu and Watching Sunset here or at Srang Srang or at Angkor Wat (these 3 places you can choose one to witness sunset please keep it to discuss with my tour guide directly and for sunset is free of charge even you see or skip it)
And back hotel
|THE TOUR FEE IN US$ CASH FOR 4 DAYS WITH AND WITHOUT ENGLISH-SPEAKING TOUR GUIDE|
|$490 For 1-3 persons||$505 For 4-5 persons||$520 For 6-10 persons||With Tour Guide|
|$320 For 1- 3 persons||$340 For 4-5 persons||$355 for 6-10 persons||Driver Only|
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- In case, please take camera charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but no torn, old and dirty bill or coin can use in this country. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US Dollar.
- Sunrise request to add on the day tour is 10 US$ extra charge (not per person) and the starting time is 4:40 am (Please tell your hotel to prepare breakfast box for you) and if you have torchlight please take it with you. Why charge extra? Because it is OT FEE.
- My service has no payment online. You will pay the tour fee to my tour guide directly when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- For Dinner with Apsara Traditional Dancing Show at Kulen II Restaurant if you would like please inform my tour guide directly he or She can help you to make a reservation. it costs $12/pax.
- The tour fee is for a group of 1 to 3, 4 to 5 and 6 to 10 persons. It is not per person or per individual and for example if you are alone or 2 or 3 persons the tour fee for service doesn’t change.
- Please copy the link or tour title and send to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The date of start and finish
- Tell us number of persons
- The full name, address and phone number of the property you will stay in and your name booked at
- Let us know you would like the tour with or without tour guide