4-Day Vip8 Angkor / Phnom Kulen / Banteay Chhmar Private Tour
At 8:30 or 9:00 AM (or let’s know your preferable starting time) you’ll be picked up from the hotel and take you to buy the temple pass and then the tour continues
- East Mebon (located in the man-made lake called East Baray 7 km x 1.8 km)
- Ta Som
- Neak Poan (located inside the artificial lake Jayatataka)
- Preah Khan (the Buddhist King’s Father temple, restored by WMF project)
- Lunch break (in one of restaurants nearby Banteay Srei area)
- Banteay Srei (the Lady Temple, the unique pinkish sandstone and the most beautifully detailed motives of Khmer Art) and after this temple before moving on to another if you would prefer to see the Landmines Museum please let my tour guide know. For its ticket is excluded.
- Banteay Samre (the complete temple was restored by French, Angkor Wat’s Style)
- Pre Rup ” called crematorium ” because during 16 century the local people who lived here cremated the dead body in this temple but actually this dried brick temple was built in the mid 10 century and dedicated to Shiva one of the trinity in Hindu and Watching Sunset here or at Srang Srang or at Angkor Wat (these 3 places you can choose one to witness sunset please keep it to discuss with my tour guide directly and for sunset is free of charge even you see or skip it) and Note: my service doesn’t organize the sunset at Phnom Bakheng because it limits the number of tourists and need to be there at 3:15 or 3:30 PM and the sun will set around 6:30 PM so tourists need to wait more than 3 hours just for the sunset it looks boring but anyhow after you get this information if you still want to be at Phnom Bakheng for sunset-witnessing please let my tour guide know he’ll take you there
And back hotel
Please discuss the starting time with my tour guide directly.
- Angkor Wat (the largest religious monument in the world, only 35 years to be built)
- Angkor Thom (South Gate, Bayon, Baphuon, Wall of Royal Palace, Phimeanakas, Elephant & Leper King Terraces)
- Chao Say Tevoda & Thommanon
- Lunch break (in one of restaurants nearby Srah Srang “Ancient Royal Swimming Pool”)
- Ta Prohm (the Buddhist King’s Mother temple, the temple in the Tomb Raider movie)
- Ta Nei (located off-road, deeply, quietly and peacefully in jungle)
- Ta Keo
- Banteay Kdei (In 2002 the Japanese Archeologists rediscovered 274 Buddhas in the pit)
And on the way back hotel if you would want to see Wat Thmey Pagoda it used to be the Killing-field during Khmer Rouge Regime please do not hesitate to let my tour guide know. For its ticket is excluded.
Please discuss the starting time with my tour guide directly and prepare your picnicked lunch or snack with you)
- 13th century Bridge (called ” Spean Toap ” located in Chong Kal Village, Oddor Meanchey Province and about 101 km from Siem Reap)
- Prasat Banteay Chhmar (dedicated to the son of Buddhist King Jayavarman VII, located in Thma Puok Dictrict, Banteay Meanchey Province, 163 km from Siem Reap)
- Prasat Banteay Toap
And back hotel
Please discus the starting time with my tour guide directly
- Phnom Kulen (65km from Siem Reap, the quarry of sandstone for building the temples, the birthplace of Angkorian Era)
– the carving of 1000 lingas along the riverbed
– the giant-reclining Buddha
– 35 m high waterfall in Tomb Raider movie (if you’d like swimming please take bath towel with you)
Lunch break (in one of restaurants nearby)
3 Options can be chosen by yourself please keep this to tell my tour guide when you met.
- 1st Option: To take a boat ride to visit Kampong Pluk or Chong Kneas Floating Village (it depends on the low or high water level of Tonle Sap Lake)
- 2nd Option: to visit Artisan d’Angkor the school of fine art, Silk Farm or Angkor National Museum (its ticket is excluded)
- 3rd Option: Roluos Group (this site is the earliest temples during the Angkorian era which was founded by The king Jayavarman II, the Angkor-founder and originally called Hariharalaya)
– Preah Ko
And back hotel
|THE TOUR FEE IN US$ CASH FOR 4 DAYS WITH AND WITHOUT ENGLISH-SPEAKING TOUR GUIDE|
|$430 For 1-3 persons||$455 For 4-5 persons||$470 For 6-10 persons||With Tour Guide|
|$265 For 1- 3 persons||$290 For 4-5 persons||$305 for 6-10 persons||Driver Only|
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- In case, please take camera charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but no torn, old and dirty bill or coin can use in this country. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US Dollar.
- Sunrise request to add on the day tour is 10 US$ extra charge (not per person) and the starting time is 4:40 am (Please tell your hotel to prepare breakfast box for you) and if you have torchlight please take it with you. Why charge extra? Because it is OT FEE.
- My service has no payment online. You will pay the tour fee to my tour guide directly when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- For Dinner with Apsara Traditional Dancing Show at Kulen II Restaurant if you would like please inform my tour guide directly he or She can help you to make a reservation. it costs $12/pax.
- The tour fee is for a group of 1 to 3, 4 to 5 and 6 to 10 persons. It is not per person or per individual and for example if you are alone or 2 or 3 persons the tour fee for service doesn’t change.
- Please copy the link or tour title and send to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The date of start and finish
- Tell us number of persons
- The full name, address and phone number of the property you will stay in and your name booked at
- Let us know you would like the tour with or without tour guide