5-Day Angkor / Phnom Kulen / Beng Mealea / Koh Ker / Preah Vihear Private Tour
At 7:30 or 8:30 AM you’ll be picked up from the hotel and take you to buy the temple pass and then the tour continues
- Koh Ker (130 km from Siem Reap, the transitional city from Angkor established under the usurper king Jayavarman IV 928 to 944 AD)
– Prasat Pram
– Prasat Neak Kmao
– The carvings along the embankment of Rahal
– Prasat Damre
– Prasat Linga
– Prasat Thom “7-tiered temple”
- Lunch break (in one of restaurants nearby Beng Mealea area)
- Beng Mealea (70 km from Siem Reap, the Angkor Wat’s style and architecture, the temple just reopened in 2002, the Two Brothers Movie was filmed here and Guidebook mentioned visiting this temple is an Indiana Jones experience)
And back hotel
At 7:30 or 8:30 AM you’ll be picked up from the hotel
- Angkor Wat (the largest religious monument in the world, only 35 years to be built)
- Angkor Thom (South Gate, Bayon, Baphuon, Wall of Royal Palace, Phimeanakas, Elephant & Leper King Terraces)
- Chao Say Tevoda & Thommanon
- Lunch break (in one of restaurants nearby Srah Srang “Ancient Royal Swimming Pool”)
- Ta Prohm (the temple in the Tomb Raider movie)
- Ta Nei (located off-road, deeply, quietly and peacefully in jungle)
- Ta Keo
- Banteay Kdei (In 2002 the Japanese Archaeologists rediscovered 274 Buddhas in the pit)
And back hotel
At 6:30 AM you’ll be picked up from the hotel
- Baanteay Srei (called Lady Temple, the most beautiful and unique pinkish sandstone carvings of Khmer Art)
- Lunch Break or prepare your picnicked lunch
- Preah Vihear (240 km from Siem Reap city, 3 hours and 30 minutes drive from Siem Reap, The temple is located in Preah Vihear Province on the promontory of Dangrek Mountain Ranges more than 500 m high which marks the Cambodia and Thailand Border.
- Pre Rup ” called crematorium ” this reflects a common belief among Cambodians that the funerals were conducted at this temple, with the ashes of the body being ritually rotated in different directions as the service progressed but in fact this temple was constructed in the mid-10th century and adorned to Shiva, one of Supreme Gods in Hindu and watching Sunset here (for sunset option is free of charge even see or skip)
And back hotel
At 8:00 or 8:30 AM you’ll be picked up from the hotel
- Phnom Kulen (65 km from Siem Reap, the quarry of sandstone for building the temples, the birthplace of Angkorian Era) and along the road before arrving Phnom Kulen if you would like to visit Landmines Museum please let my tour guide know. Its ticket is excluded
– the carving of 1000 Lingas along the riverbed
– the giant-reclining Buddha
– 35 m high waterfall in Tomb Raider movie (if you’d like swimming please bring swimming suits & bath towels)
- Lunch Break (in one of restaurants nearby Roluos area)
- Roluos Group (this site is the earliest temples during the Angkorian era which was founded by The king Jayavarman II, the Angkor-founder and originally called Hariharalaya)
– Preah Ko
And back hotel
At 8:30 or 9:00 AM you’ll be picked up from the hotel
- Preah Khan (the Buddhist King’s Father temple, restored by WMF project)
- Neak Poan (located in the artificial lake called North Baray Jayatataka 3 km x 900 m)
- Ta som
- East Mebon (located in the man-made lake called East Baray Rajendratataka 7 km x 1.8 km)
- Banteay Samre (the prototype of Angkor Wat and one of the complete temples restored by the French)
- Lunch Break (in one of restaurants nearby)
3 Options: You can choose to do please tell my tour guide directly when you stay with him
- 1st Option: To take the boat ride for Chong Kneas or Kampong Pluk Floating Village Tonle Sap Lake (it depends on the low or high water level)
- 2nd Option: To visit Cambodian Cultural Village, War Museum, Angkor National Museum (ticket excluded)
- 3rd Option: To visit Silk Farm, Artisan d’Angkor, Old Market or Local Market….
And back hotel
|THE TOUR FEE IN US$ CASH FOR 5 DAYS WITH AND WITHOUT ENGLISH-SPEAKING TOUR GUIDE|
|$535 For 1-3 persons||$565 For 4-5 persons||$585 For 6-10 persons||With Tour Guide|
|$335 For 1- 3 persons||$365 For 4-5 persons||$385 for 6-10 persons||Driver Only|
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- In case, please take camera charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but no torn, old and dirty bill or coin can use in this country. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US Dollar.
- Sunrise request to add on the day tour is 10 US$ extra charge (not per person) and the starting time is 4:40 am (Please tell your hotel to prepare breakfast box for you) and if you have torchlight please take it with you. Why charge extra? Because it is OT FEE.
- My service has no payment online. You will pay the tour fee to my tour guide directly when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- For Dinner with Apsara Traditional Dancing Show at Kulen II Restaurant if you would like please inform my tour guide directly he or She can help you to make a reservation. it costs $12/pax.
- The tour fee is for a group of 1 to 3, 4 to 5 and 6 to 10 persons. It is not per person or per individual and for example if you are alone or 2 or 3 persons the tour fee for service doesn’t change.
- Please copy the link or tour title and send to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The date of start and finish
- Tell us number of persons
- The full name, address and phone number of the property you will stay in and your name booked at
- Let us know you would like the tour with or without tour guide