5-Day Angkor / Phnom Kulen / Beng Mealea / Koh Ker / Preah Vihear / Sambor Prey Kuk Private Tour
At 7:00 or 7:30 AM you’ll be picked up from the hotel and take you to buy the temple pass and then the tour continues.
- Sambor Prei Kuk (170 Km from Siem Reap, the oldest brick temples built during the pre Angkorian Periods)
- 13th century Sandstone Bridge (called Spean Prabtos located in Kampong Kdei Village, Chekreng District, along National Road#6 and 60 km from Siem Reap)
- Luanch Break (in one of restaurants nearby)
- Roluos Group (this site is the earliest temples during the Angkorian era which was founded by The king Jayavarman II, the Angkor-founder and originally called Hariharalaya)
– Preah Ko
And back hotel
At 7:30 or 8:30 AM you’ll be picked up from the hotel
- Angkor Wat (the largest religious monument in the world, only 35 years to be built)
- Angkor Thom (South Gate, Bayon, Baphuon, Wall of Royal Palace, Phimeanakas, Elephant and Leper King Terraces)
- Chao Say Tevoda & Thommanon
- Lunch break (in one of restaurants nearby Srah Srang ” Ancient Royal Swimming Pool “)
- Ta Prohm (the temple in the Tomb Raider movie)
- Ta Nei (located off-road, deeply, quietly and peacefully in jungle)
- Ta Keo
- Banteay Kdei (In 2002 the Japanese Archaeologists rediscovered 274 Buddhas in the pit)
And back hotel
At 6:30 AM you’ll be picked up from the hotel
- Beng Mealea (70 km from Siem Reap, the temple was built at the same time of Angkor Wat, the Two Brothers movie was filmed here and GuideBook mentioned visiting this is an Indiana Jones experience; it was reopened for tourists in 2002)
- Koh Ker (130 km from Siem Reap, the transitional city from Angkor established under the usurper king Jayavarman IV 928 to 944 AD)
– Prasat Thom “7-tiered temple”
– Prasat Pram
- Lunch break (in one of restaurants nearby) or prepare yourpicnicked lunch
- Preah Vihear (240 km from Siem Reap city, 3 hours and 30 minutes drive from Siem ReapThe temple is located in Preah Vihear Province on the promontory of Dangrek Mountain Ranges more than 500 m high which marks the Cambodia and Thailand Border. And back hotel
At 8:30 or 9:00 AM you’ll be picked up from the hotel
- East Mebon (located in the man-made lake called East Baray Rajendratataka 7 km x 1.8 km)
- Ta Som
- Neak Poan ( located in the artificial lake called North Baray Jayatataka 3 km x 900 m)
- Preah Khan (the Buddhist King’s Father Temple, under the World Monument Restoration Project)
- Lunch break (in one of restaurants nearby Banteay Srei District)
- Banteay Srei (the Lady Temple, the unique pinkish sandstone and the most beautifully detailed motives of Khmer Art and the first French-restored temple using the method of Anastylosis after the Frenchman named Henry Marshal studied this technique from the Dutch who undertook to reconstruct Borobudor in Java) and after this temple if you are interested in Landmines Museum (ticket $5) please let my tour guide know.
- Banteay Samre (the prototype of Angkor Wat and one of the complete temples restored by the French)
- Pre Rup ” called crematorium ” this reflects a common belief among Cambodians that the funerals were conducted at this temple, with the ashes of the body being ritually rotated in different directions but actually this dried brick temple was built in the mid-10th century and dedicated to Shiva one of the trinity in Hindu and Watching Sunset here or at Srang Srang or at Angkor Wat (these 3 places you can choose one to witness sunset please keep it to discuss with my tour guide directly and for sunset is free of charge even you see or skip it) and Note: my service doesn’t organize the sunset at Phnom Bakheng because it limits the number of tourists and need to be there at 3:30 PM and the sun will set around 6:00 or 6:30 PM so tourists need to wait more than 3 hours just for the sunset it looks boring but anyhow after you get this information if you still want to be at Phnom Bakheng for sunset-witnessing please let my tour guide know.
And back hotel
At 8:00 or 8:30 AM you’ll be picked up from the hotel
- Phnom Kulen (65 km from Siem Reap, the quarry of sandstone for building the temples, the birthplace of Angkorian Era)
– the carving of 1000 Lingas
– the giant-reclining Buddha
– 35 m high waterfall in Tomb Raider movie (if you’d like swimming please bring swimming suits & bath towels)
- Lunch break (in one of restaurants nearby)
2 Option you can choose to do please let my tour guide know directly when you stay with him
- 1st Option: to take the boat ride for Chong Kneas or Kampong Pluk Floating Village Tonle Sap Lake (it depends on the low or high water level)
- 2nd Option: To visit Silk Farm, Artisan d’Angkor, …
And back hotel
|THE TOUR FEE IN US$ CASH FOR 5 DAYS WITH AND WITHOUT ENGLISH-SPEAKING TOUR GUIDE|
|$605 For 1-3 persons||$640 For 4-5 persons||$655 For 6-10 persons||With Tour Guide|
|$390 For 1- 3 persons||$425 For 4-5 persons||$440 for 6-10 persons||Driver Only|
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- In case, please take camera charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but no torn, old and dirty bill or coin can use in this country. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US Dollar.
- Sunrise request to add on the day tour is 10 US$ extra charge (not per person) and the starting time is 4:40 am (Please tell your hotel to prepare breakfast box for you) and if you have torchlight please take it with you. Why charge extra? Because it is OT FEE.
- My service has no payment online. You will pay the tour fee to my tour guide directly when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- For Dinner with Apsara Traditional Dancing Show at Kulen II Restaurant if you would like please inform my tour guide directly he or She can help you to make a reservation. it costs $12/pax.
- The tour fee is for a group of 1 to 3, 4 to 5 and 6 to 10 persons. It is not per person or per individual and for example if you are alone or 2 or 3 persons the tour fee for service doesn’t change.
- Please copy the link or tour title and send to my email: email@example.com
- The date of start and finish
- Tell us number of persons
- The full name, address and phone number of the property you will stay in and your name booked at
- Let us know you would like the tour with or without tour guide