5-Day Angkor / Phnom Kulen / Beng Mealea / Koh Ker Private Tour
At 7:30 or 8:30 AM (or let’s know your preferable starting time) you’ll be picked up from the hotel and take you to buy the temple pass and then the tour continues.
- Koh Ker (130 km from Siem Reap, the transitional city from Angkor was established under the usurper king Jayavarman IV 928 to 944 AD)
– Prasat Pram
– Prasat Kmao
– The carvings along the embankment of Rahal
– Prasat Damre
– Prasat Linga
– Prasat Thom “7-tiered temple”
- Lunch Break (in one of restaurants nearby Beng Mealea Area)
- Beng Mealea (70 km from Siem Reap, the Angkor Wat’s style and architecture, the temple just reopened in 2002, the Two Brothers Movie was filmed there and to visit this is an Indiana Jones experience)
And back hotel
At 8:30 or 9:00 AM you’ll be picked up from the hotel
- East Mebon (located in the man-made lake called East Baray Rajendratataka 7 km x 1.8 km)
- Ta Som
- Neak Poan (located in the artificial lake called North Baray Jayatataka 3 km x 900 m)
- Preah Khan (the Buddhist King’s Father temple, restored by WMF project)
- Lunch break (in one of restaurants nearby Banteay Srei area)
- Banteay Srei (the Lady Temple, the unique pinkish sandstone and the most beautifully detailed motives of Khmer Art) and after this temple if you would prefer to see the Landmines Museum (ticket $5) please let my tour guide know.
- Banteay Samre (the complete temple was restored by French, Angkor Wat’s Style)
- Pre Rup ” called crematorium ” this reflects a common belief among Cambodians that the funerals were conducted at this temple, with the ashes of the body being ritually rotated in different directions as the service progressed but in reality this dried brick temple was built in the mid 10th century and honored to Shiva one of the trinity in Hindu and Watching Sunset here or at Srang Srang or at Angkor Wat (these 3 places you can choose one to witness sunset please keep it to discuss with my tour guide directly and for sunset is free of charge even you see or skip it) and Note: my service doesn’t organize the sunset at Phnom Bakheng because it limits the number of tourists and need to be there at 3:30 PM and the sun will set around 6:00 or 6:30 PM so tourists need to wait more than 3 hours just for the sunset it looks boring but anyhow after you get this information if you still want to be at here for sunset-witnessing please let my tour guide know.
And back hotel
At 7:30 or 8:30 AM (or let’s know your preferable starting time) you’ll be picked up from the hotel
- Angkor Wat (the largest religious monument in the world, only 35 years to be built)
- Angkor Thom (South Gate, Bayon, Baphuon, Wall of Royal Palace, Phimeanakas, Elephant & Leper King Terraces)
- Chao Say Tevoda & Thommanon
- Lunch break (in one of restaurants nearby Srah Srang “Ancient Royal Swimming Pool”)
- Ta Prohm (the temple in the Tomb Raider movie)
- Ta Nei (located off-road, deeply, quietly and peacefully in jungle)
- Ta Keo
- Banteay Kdei (In 2002 the Japanese Archaeologists rediscovered 274 Buddhas in the pit)
And back hotel
At 8:30 or 9:30 AM you’ll picked up from the hotel
- Roluos Group (this site is the earliest temples during the Angkorian era which was founded by The king Jayavarman II, the Angkor-founder and originally called Hariharalaya)
– Preah Ko
- Lunch Break (in one of restaurants nearby)
2 Options: you can choose to do and inform my tour guide directly when you met.
- 1st Option: To take a boat ride to visit Kampong Pluk Floating Village on Tonle Sap Lake (it depends on the low or high water level)
- 2nd Option: To visit Cambodia Cultural Village, War Museum (ticket excluded)
And back hotel
At 8:00 or 8:30 AM you’ll be picked from the hotel
- Phnom Kulen (65 km from Siem Reap City, the quarry of sandstone for building the temples, the birthplace of Angkorian Era)
– the carving of 1000 Lingas along the riverbed
– the giant-reclining Buddha
– the waterfall in Tomb Raider movie (if you’d like swimming please take swimming suits & bath towels)
- lunch break ( in one of restaurants nearby)
- Artisan d’Angkor, Silk Farm, Old Market and Local Market…..
and back hotel
|THE TOUR FEE IN US$ CASH FOR 5 DAYS WITH AND WITHOUT ENGLISH-SPEAKING TOUR GUIDE|
|$ For 1-3 persons||$ For 4-5 persons||$ For 6-10 persons||With Tour Guide|
|$ For 1- 3 persons||$ For 4-5 persons||$ for 6-10 persons||Driver Only|
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- In case, please take camera charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but no torn, old and dirty bill or coin can use in this country. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US Dollar.
- Sunrise request to add on the day tour is 10 US$ extra charge (not per person) and the starting time is 4:40 am (Please tell your hotel to prepare breakfast box for you) and if you have torchlight please take it with you. Why charge extra? Because it is OT FEE.
- My service has no payment online. You will pay the tour fee to my tour guide directly when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- For Dinner with Apsara Traditional Dancing Show at Kulen II Restaurant if you would like please inform my tour guide directly he or She can help you to make a reservation. it costs $12/pax.
- The tour fee is for a group of 1 to 3, 4 to 5 and 6 to 10 persons. It is not per person or per individual and for example if you are alone or 2 or 3 persons the tour fee for service doesn’t change.
- Please copy the link or tour title and send to my email: email@example.com
- The date of start and finish
- Tell us number of persons
- The full name, address and phone number of the property you will stay in and your name booked at
- Let us know you would like the tour with or without tour guide