3-Day Angkor / Banteay Srei / Beng Mealea / Koh Ker / Preah Vihear Private Tour
- Angkor Wat (the largest religious monument in the world, only 35 years to be built)
- Ta Prohm (the temple in the Tomb Raider movie)
- Banteay Kdei (In 2002 the Japanese Archaeologists rediscovered 274 Buddhas in the pit)
- Ta Nei (located off-road, deeply, quietly and peacefully in jungle)
- Ta Keo
- Chao Say Tevoda & Thommanon
- Angkor Thom (Bayon, Baphuon, Wall of Royal Palace, Phimeanakas, Elephant & Leper King Terraces and South Gate) And back hotel
- Beng Mealea (70 km from Siem Reap, the temple was built at the same time of Angkor Wat, the Two Brothers movie was filmed here and GuideBook mentioned visiting this is an Indiana Jones experience; it was reopened for tourists in 2002)
- Koh Ker (130 km from Siem Reap, the brief capital from 928 to 944 AD under the reign of the two kings Jayavarman IV and his son Harshavarman II)
– Prasat Thom/Prang (36 m high 7-tiered pyramid)
– Prasat Pram
- Preah Vihear (240 km from Siem Reap, The temple is located atop a 525 m high cliff in the Dangrek Mountain range and in Svay Chrum Vil, Kan Tout Com, Choam Kshant Dis of Preah Vihear Pro)
And back hotel
- Pre Rup (called crematorium, this reflects a common belief among Cambodians that funerals were conducted at the temple, with the ashes of the body being ritually rotated in different directions as the service progressed but in fact this dried brick temple was built in the mid 10th century and dedicated to Shiva, one of the Trinity in Hindu)
- Banteay Samre (the complete temple was restored by French, Angkor Wat’s Style)
- Banteay Srei (the Lady Temple, the unique pinkish sandstone and the most beautifully detailed motives of Khmer Art) and after this temple if you would prefer to see the
- Landmines Museum (ticket $5) please let us know.
- East Mebon (located in the man-made lake called East Baray Yashodaratataka 7 km x 1.8 km)
- Ta Som
- Neak Poan (located inside artificial lake called North Baray Jayatataka 3.5 km x 900 m)
- Preah Khan (the Buddhist King’s Father temple, restored by WMF project)
- Watching Sunset (no extra charge if you like please let us know)
And back hotel
|$240 FOR 1 PAX||$245 FOR 2 PAX||$250 FOR 3 PAX||3 DAY TOUR FEE IN USDL CASH WITH DRIVER ONLY|
|$255 FOR 4 PAX||$255 FOR 5 PAX||$260 FOR 6 PAX|
|$355 FOR 1 PAX||$360 FOR 2 PAX||$365 FOR 3 PAX||3 DAY TOUR FEE IN USDL CASH WITH TOUR GUIDE|
|$365 FOR 4 PAX||$365 FOR 5 PAX||$370 FOR 6 PAX|
|A/C Car Or Van With Fuel|
Parking Fee / Road Tolls
Licensed Tour Guide (English)
Cool Towel For Face & Hand Only
|3 Day Angkor Pass $62/Pax|
Koh Ker Pass $15/Pax
Preah Vihear Pass $10/Pax
$25 For Hiring 4_Wheel Drive
Accommodation / Meal (BLD) / Soft & Hard Drink
Gratuity / Tip
Others Not Mentioned In The Inclusion
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf, shawl or tank top is allowed if you wish to climb up the 3rd level of Angkor Wat.
- The tour will start at 7:30/8:00/8:30/9:00/9:30 AM … or please do not hesitate to let us know your preferable time of start.
- We will have lunch break at noon in local restaurant nearby.
- Sunrise request to add on the day tour is 15 US dollar extra charge (not per person) and the starting time is 4:30 or 4:45 AM. Please ask the hotel to prepare your breakfast box.
- No deposit is required so the tour fee in US dollar cash or local currency will be paid directly to the tour guide or driver when the tour starts or finishes it doesn’t matter. For US dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but the torn, stained and graffitied bill as well as the 2 US dollar bill or coin is unacceptable.
- Please copy the link of tour title and send to my email: email@example.com / WhatsApp: +855 12 71 13 49
- Please let us know the date of start and finish.
- Let us know you would like the tour with or without tour guide.