3-Day Angkor / Banteay Srei / Phnom Kulen / Beng Mealea Private Tour
- Angkor Wat (the largest religious monument in the world, only 35 years to be built)
- Ta Prohm (the temple in the Tomb Raider movie)
- Banteay Kdei (In 2002 the Japanese Archaeologists rediscovered 274 Buddhas in the pit)
- Ta Nei (located off-road, deeply, quietly and peacefully in jungle)
- Ta Keo
- Chao Say Tevoda & Thommanon
- Angkor Thom (Bayon, Baphuon, Wall of Royal Palace, Phimeanakas, Elephant & Leper King Terraces, South Gate)
- To witness Sunset (Additional Option has no charge if you want please let my tour guide or driver know when she / he met you at the hotel)
And back hotel
- Preah Khan (the Buddhist King’s Father temple, restored by WMF project)
- Neak Poan (located in the artificial lake called North Baray Jayatataka 3.5 km x 900 m)
- Ta Som
- East Mebon (located in the man-made lake called East Baray 7 km x 1.8 km)
- Banteay Srei (the Lady Temple, the unique pinkish sandstone and the most beautifully detailed motives of Khmer Art)
- To see Landmines Museum (its ticket $5) if you would like to see please let us know.
- Banteay Samre (the complete temple was restored by French, Angkor Wat’s Style)
- Pre Rup (called crematorium, it reflects a common belief among Khmers that funerals were conducted at the temple, with the ashes of the body being ritually rotated in different directions as the service progressed but in fact this temple was built in the mid 10th century and worshiped to Shiva, one the Trinity in Hindu)
And back hotel
- Phnom Kulen (65 km from Siem Reap, the quarry of sandstone for building the temples, the birthplace of Angkor Era)
– the carving of 1000 Lingams along the riverbed
– the giant-reclining Buddha
– the waterfall in Tomb Raider movie (if you’d like swimming please bring bath towel with you)
- Beng Mealea (70 km from Siem Reap, the Angkor Wat’s style and architecture, the temple just reopened in 2002, the Two Brothers Movie was filmed there and to visit this is an Indiana Jones experience)
And back hotel
|$170 FOR 1 PAX||$175 FOR 2 PAX||$180 FOR 3 PAX||3 DAY TOUR FEE IN USDL CASH WITH DRIVER ONLY|
|$185 FOR 4 PAX||$185 FOR 5 PAX||$190 FOR 6 PAX|
|$275 FOR 1 PAX||$280 FOR 2 PAX||$285 FOR 3 PAX||3 DAY TOUR FEE IN USDL CASH WITH TOUR GUIDE|
|$290 FOR 4 PAX||$290 FOR 5 PAX||$295 FOR 6 PAX|
|A/C Car Or Van With Fuel|
Parking Fee / Road Tolls
Licensed Tour Guide (English)
Cool Towel For Face & Hand Only
|3 Day Angkor Pass $62/Pax|
Phnom Kulen Pass $20/Pax
Accommodation / Meal (BLD) / Soft & Hard Drink
Gratuity / Tip
Others Not Mentioned In The Inclusion
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf, shawl or tank top is allowed if you wish to climb up the 3rd level of Angkor Wat.
- The tour will start at 7:30/8:00/8:30/9:00/9:30 AM … or please do not hesitate to let us know your preferable time of start.
- We will have lunch break at noon in local restaurant nearby.
- Sunrise request to add on the day tour is 15 US dollar extra charge (not per person) and the starting time is 4:30 or 4:45 AM. Please ask the hotel to prepare your breakfast box.
- No deposit is required so the tour fee in US dollar cash or local currency will be paid directly to the tour guide or driver when the tour starts or finishes it doesn’t matter. For US dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but the torn, stained and graffitied bill as well as the 2 US dollar bill or coin is unacceptable.
- Please copy the link of tour title and send to my email: email@example.com / WhatsApp: +855 12 71 13 49
- Please let us know the date of start and finish.
- Let us know you would like the tour with or without tour guide.