2-Day Angkor / Banteay Srei / Beng Mealea Private Tour
- Angkor Wat (the largest religious monument in the world, only 35 years to be built)
- Ta Prohm (the Buddhist King’s Mother temple, the temple in the Tomb Raider movie)
- Banteay Kdei (In 2002 the Japanese Archaeologists rediscovered 274 Buddhas in the pit)
- Ta Nei (located off-road, deeply, quietly and peacefully in jungle)
- Ta Keo
- Chao Say Tevoda & Thommanon
- Angkor Thom (Bayon, Baphuon, Wall of Royal Palace, Phimeanakas, Elephant & Leper King Terraces, South Gate)
- Sunset Watching (Additional Option has no charge if you want please let my tour guide or driver know when she / he met you at the hotel)
And back hotel
- Banteay Samre (the complete temple was restored by French, Angkor Wat’s Style)
- Beng Mealea (70 km from Siem Reap, the Angkor Wat’s style and architecture, the temple just reopened in 2002, the Two Brothers Movie was filmed there and to visit this is an Indiana Jones experience)
- Banteay Srei (the Lady Temple, the unique pinkish sandstone and the most beautifully detailed motives of Khmer Art)
- Landmines Museum (ticket $5) if you would like please let my tour guide know.
- East Mebon (the brick temple built on the island in the artificial lake)
- Neak Poan (located in the manmade lake, represented Lake Anavatapta)
- Preah Khan (The Buddhist King’s Father Temple)
And back hotel
|$110 FOR 1 PAX||$115 FOR 2 PAX||$120 FOR 3 PAX||2 DAY TOUR FEE IN USDL CASH WITH DRIVER ONLY|
|$125 FOR 4 PAX||$125 FOR 5 PAX||$130 FOR 6 PAX|
|$190 FOR 1 PAX||$195 FOR 2 PAX||$200 FOR 3 PAX||2 DAY TOUR FEE IN USDL CASH WITH TOUR GUIDE|
|$205 FOR 4 PAX||$205 FOR 5 PAX||$210 FOR 6 PAX|
|A/C Car Or Van With Fuel|
Parking Fee / Road Tolls
Licensed Tour Guide (English)
Cool Towel For Face & Hand Only
|2 Day Angkor Pass $62/Pax|
Accommodation / Meal (BLD) / Soft & Hard Drink
Gratuity / Tip
Others Not Mentioned In The Inclusion
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf, shawl or tank top is allowed if you wish to climb up the 3rd level of Angkor Wat.
- The tour will start at 7:30/8:00/8:30/9:00/9:30 AM … or please do not hesitate to let us know your preferable time of start.
- We will have lunch break at noon in local restaurant nearby.
- Sunrise request to add on the day tour is 15 US dollar extra charge (not per person) and the starting time is 4:30 or 4:45 AM. Please ask the hotel to prepare your breakfast box.
- No deposit is required so the tour fee in US dollar cash or local currency will be paid directly to the tour guide or driver when the tour starts or finishes it doesn’t matter. For US dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but the torn, stained and graffitied bill as well as the 2 US dollar bill or coin is unacceptable.
- Please copy the link of tour title and send to my email: email@example.com / WhatsApp: +855 12 71 13 49
- Please let us know the date of start and finish.
- Let us know you would like the tour with or without tour guide.