2-Day Angkor / Banteay Srei / Phnom Kulen / Beng Mealea Private Tour
- Angkor Wat (the largest religious monument in the world, only 35 years to be built)
- Ta Prohm (the temple in the Tomb Raider movie)
- Banteay Kdei (In 2002 the Japanese Archaeologists rediscovered 274 Buddhas in the pit)
- Ta Keo
- Ta Nei (located off-road, deeply, quietly and peacefully in jungle)
- Chao Say Thevoda & Thommanon
- Angkor Thom (Bayon, Baphuon, Wall of Royal Palace, Phimeanakas, Elephant & Leper King Terraces, South Gate)
- Sunset Watching (no extra charge if you want please let us know)
And back hotel
- Banteay Srei (called Lady Temple, 38 km form Siem Reap, the most beautiful, intricate and pinkish sandstone carvings of Khmer Art)
- Phnom Kulen (65 km from Siem Reap city, the quarry of sandstone and the birthplace of Angkorian Period, it was originally called Mahendraparvata meaning the mountain of great Indra)
– the Giant Reclining Buddha
– the carving of thousand Lingams along the riverbed
– the waterfall in Tomb Raider Movie (if you’d like swimming please take swimming suits & bath towels)
- Beng Mealea (70 km from Siem Reap, the temple was built at the same time of Angkor Wat, the Two Brothers movie was filmed here and GuideBook mentioned visiting this is an Indiana Jones experience; it was reopened for tourists in 2002)
And back hotel
|$135 FOR 1 PAX||$140 FOR 2 PAX||$145 FOR 3 PAX||2 DAY TOUR FEE IN USDL CASH WITH DRIVER ONLY|
|$150 FOR 4 PAX||$150 FOR 5 PAX||$150 FOR 6 PAX|
|$205 FOR 1 PAX||$210 FOR 2 PAX||$215 FOR 3 PAX||2 DAY TOUR FEE IN USDL CASH WITH TOUR GUIDE|
|$220 FOR 4 PAX||$220 FOR 5 PAX||$225 FOR 6 PAX|
|A/C Car Or Van With Fuel|
Parking Fee / Road Tolls
Licensed Tour Guide (English)
Cool Towel For Face & Hand Only
|2 Day Angkor Pass $62/Pax|
Phnom Kulen Pass $20/Pax
Accommodation / Meal (BLD) / Soft & Hard Drink
Gratuity / Tip
Others Not Mentioned In The Inclusion
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf, shawl or tank top is allowed if you wish to climb up the 3rd level of Angkor Wat.
- The tour will start at 7:30/8:00/8:30/9:00/9:30 AM … or please do not hesitate to let us know your preferable time of start.
- We will have lunch break at noon in local restaurant nearby.
- Sunrise request to add on the day tour is 15 US dollar extra charge (not per person) and the starting time is 4:30 or 4:45 AM. Please ask the hotel to prepare your breakfast box.
- No deposit is required so the tour fee in US dollar cash or local currency will be paid directly to the tour guide or driver when the tour starts or finishes it doesn’t matter. For US dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but the torn, stained and graffitied bill as well as the 2 US dollar bill or coin is unacceptable.
- Please copy the link of tour title and send to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org / WhatsApp: +855 12 71 13 49
- Please let us know the date of start and finish.
- Let us know you would like the tour with or without tour guide.