2-Day Angkor / Banteay Srei / Preah Vihear / Koh Ker Private Tour
DAY 1: To visit The most beautiful and selected main temples in Angkor Archeaological site
- Angkor Wat (the largest religious monument in the world, only 35 years to be built)
- Ta Prohm (the temple in the Tomb Raider movie, dedicated to Buddhist King’s mother)
- Banteay Srei (called Lady Temple, 38 km form Siem Reap, the most beautiful, intricate and pinkish sandstone carvings of Khmer Art)
- Preah Khan (the Buddhist King’s Father Temple, the temple has been under the World Monuments Fund Restoration Project)
- Angkor Thom (To visit one of its gate, and it main temple called Bayon)
- Watching Sunset (Optional, no extra charge even you want to see or skip)
And back hotel
- Preah Vihear (240 km from Siem Reap, The temple is located atop a 525 m high steep cliff in Dangrek Mountain Range and in Svay Chrum Village, Kan Tout Commune, Choam Khsant District of Preah Vihear Province)
- Koh Ker (130 km from Siem Reap, the capital of the Khmer Empire from 928 to 944 AD under the two kings Jayavarman IV and his son Hasharvarman II)
– Prasat Pram
– Prasat Thom/Prang (7-tiered pyramid)
And back hotel
|$210 FOR 1 PAX||$220 FOR 2 PAX||$225 FOR 3 PAX||2 DAY TOUR FEE IN USDL CASH WITH DRIVER ONLY|
|$230 FOR 4 PAX||$230 FOR 5 PAX||$235 FOR 6 PAX|
|$285 FOR 1 PAX||$295 FOR 2 PAX||$300 FOR 3 PAX||2 DAY TOUR FEE IN USDL CASH WITH TOUR GUIDE|
|$305 FOR 4 PAX||$305 FOR 5 PAX||$310 FOR 6 PAX|
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl is allowed if you wish to climb up the 3rd level of Angkor Wat.
- It is the private tour so you can decide to start at any time of your preference or we will let you know the start time.
- We will have lunch break at noon in local restaurant nearby.
- Sunrise request to add on the day tour is 15 US dollar extra charge (not per person) and the starting time is 4:30 am. Please ask your hotel to prepare breakfast box.
- No deposit is required. You will pay the tour fee in US dollar cash when the tour starts or finishes it doesn’t matter. For US dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but the torn and stained bill and even 2 US dollar bill or coin is unacceptable.
- Please copy the link of tour title and send to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org / WhatsApp: +855 12 71 13 49
- The date of start and finish.
- Let us know you would like the tour with or without tour guide.