1-Day Angkor (Mini Tour) Private Tour
- Angkor Wat (the largest religious monument in the world, only 35 years to be built)
- Banteay Kdei (in 2002 the Japanese Archaeologists recovered the 274 statues of the Buddha in the pit)
- Ta Prohm (the temple of Buddhist king’s mother, nicknamed Tombraider Temple)
- Ta Keo
- Ta Nei (located off-road, deeply, quietly and peacefully in jungle)
- Chao Say Tevoda & Thommanon
- Angkor Thom (Bayaon, Baphuon, Wall of Royal Palace, Phimeanakas, Elephant & Leper King Terraces and South Gate)
And back hotel
|$35 FOR 1 PAX||$40 FOR 2 PAX||$45 FOR 3 PAX||1 DAY TOUR FEE IN USDL CASH WITH DRIVER ONLY|
|$50 FOR 4 PAX||$50 FOR 5 PAX||$55 FOR 6 PAX|
|$65 FOR 1 PAX||$70 FOR 2 PAX||$75 FOR 3 PAX||1 DAY TOUR FEE IN USDL CASH WITH TOUR GUIDE|
|$80 FOR 4 PAX||$80 FOR 5 PAX||$85 FOR 6 PAX|
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl is allowed if you wish to climb up the 3rd level of Angkor Wat.
- It is the private tour so you can decide to start at any time of your preference or we will let you know the start time.
- We will have lunch break at noon in local restaurant nearby.
- Sunrise request to add on the day tour is 15 US dollar extra charge (not per person) and the starting time is 4:30 am. Please ask your hotel to prepare breakfast box.
- No deposit is required. You will pay the tour fee in US dollar cash when the tour starts or finishes it doesn’t matter. For US dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but the torn and stained bill and even 2 US dollar bill or coin is unacceptable.
- Please copy the link of tour title and send to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org / WhatsApp: +855 12 71 13 49
- The date of start and finish.
- Let us know you would like the tour with or without tour guide.