1-Day Main Temples / Banteay Srei / Beng Mealea Private Tour
- Angkor Wat (the largest religious monument in the world, only 35 years to be built)
- Angkor Thom (Bayon, the temple of 54 towers with 216 faces of Buddha to be)
- Ta Prohm(the temple in the Tomb Raider movie, dedicated to Buddhist King’s mother)
- Banteay Srei (the citadel of women or beauty, built of red pinkish sandstone)
- Beng Mealea (70 km from Siem Reap, the temple was built at the same time of Angkor Wat, the Two Brothers movie was filmed here and GuideBook mentioned visiting this is an Indiana Jones experience; it was reopened for tourists in 2002)
And back hotel
|$80 FOR 1 PAX||$85 FOR 2 PAX||$90 FOR 3 PAX||1 DAY TOUR FEE IN USDL CASH WITH DRIVER ONLY|
|$95 FOR 4 PAX||$95 FOR 5 PAX||$100 FOR 6 PAX|
|$120 FOR 1 PAX||$125 FOR 2 PAX||$130 FOR 3 PAX||1 DAY TOUR FEE IN USDL CASH WITH TOUR GUIDE|
|$135 FOR 4 PAX||$135 FOR 5 PAX||$140 FOR 6 PAX|
|A/C Car Or Van With Fuel|
Parking Fee / Road Tolls
Licensed Tour Guide (English)
Cool Towel For Face & Hand Only
|Angkor Pass $37/Pax|
Accommodation / Meal (BLD) / Soft & Hard Drink
Gratuity / Tip
Others Not Mentioned In The Inclusion
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl is allowed if you wish to climb up the 3rd level of Angkor Wat.
- The tour will start at 7:00 or 7:30 am.
- We will have lunch break at noon in local restaurant nearby.
- Sunrise request to add on the day tour is 15 US dollar extra charge (not per person) and the starting time is 4:45 am.
- No deposit is required. You will pay the tour fee in US dollar cash when the tour starts or finishes it doesn’t matter. For US dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but the torn and stained bill and even 2 US dollar bill or coin is unacceptable in Cambodia.
- Please copy the link of tour title and send to my email: email@example.com / WhatsApp: +855 12 71 13 49
- The date of start and finish.
- Let us know you would like the tour with or without tour guide.