1-Day Main Temples / Banteay Srei Private Tour
- Angkor Wat (the largest religious monument in the world, only 35 years to be built)
- Ta Prohm (the temple of the Buddhist king’s mother, called Tombraider Temple)
- Banteay Srei (meaning The Citadel of Women or Beauty, the most beautiful and intricate carvings of Khmer Art built by red Pinkish sandstone)
- Preah Khan (the Buddhist King’s Father Temple, built under the World Monuments Fund Restoration Project)
- Angkor Thom (To visit one of its gate and its main temple called Bayon, the temple of 54 towers with 216 faces of the Buddha To Be)
And back hotel
|$50 FOR 1 PAX||$55 FOR 2 PAX||$60 FOR 3 PAX||1 DAY TOUR FEE IN USDL CASH WITH DRIVER ONLY|
|$65 FOR 4 PAX||$65 FOR 5 PAX||$70 FOR 6 PAX|
|$80 FOR 1 PAX||$85 FOR 2 PAX||$90 FOR 3 PAX||1 DAY TOUR FEE IN USDL CASH WITH TOUR GUIDE|
|$95 FOR 4 PAX||$95 FOR 5 PAX||$100 FOR 6 PAX|
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf, shawl or tank top is allowed if you wish to climb up the 3rd level of Angkor Wat.
- The tour will start at 7:30/8:00/8:30/9:00 AM … or please do not hesitate to let us know your preferable time of start.
- We will have lunch break at noon in local restaurant nearby.
- Sunrise request to add on the day tour is 15 US dollar extra charge (not per person) and the starting time is 4:30 or 4:45 AM. Please ask the hotel to prepare your breakfast box.
- No deposit is required and you will pay the tour fee in US dollar cash when the tour starts or finishes it doesn’t matter. For US dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but the torn, stained and graffitied bill as well as the 2 US dollar bill or coin is unacceptable.
- Please copy the link of tour title and send to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org / WhatsApp: +855 12 71 13 49
- Please let us know the date of start and finish.
- Let us know you would like the tour with or without tour guide.