1-Day Main Temples In Angkor / Phnom Kulen Private Tour
At 7:00 or 7:30 AM you’ll be picked up from the hotel and take you to buy the temple pass and then the tour continues.
- Angkor Wat (the largest religious monument in the world, only 35 years to be built)
- Phnom Kulen (65 km from Siem Reap, the quarry of sandstone for building the temples, the birthplace of Angkorian Era)
– the carving of 1000 Lingas
– the giant-reclining Buddha
– 35 m high waterfall in Tomb Raider movie (if you’d like swimming please bring bath towels & swimming suits)
- Lunch Break (in one of restaurants nearby Banteay Srei area)
- Banteay Srei (Lady Temple, the most beautiful and unique temple built by pinkish sandstone) and after this temple if you would prefer to visit the Landmines Museum (ticket $5) please do not hesitate to let my tour guide know.
- Ta Prohm (the temple in the Tomb Raider movie, dedicated to Buddhist King’s mother)
- Angkor Thom (To visit South Gate, Bayon ” the state temple of Buddhist king Jayavarman VII, located in the center of the Angkor Thom’s walled city “)
And back hotel
|THE TOUR FEE IN US$ CASH FOR 1 DAY WITH AND WITHOUT ENGLISH SPEAKING TOUR GUIDE|
|$105 For 1-3 persons||$110 For 4-5 persons||$115 For 6-10 persons||With Tour Guide|
|$65 For 1-3 persons||$70 For 4-5 persons||$75 For 6-10 persons||Driver Only|
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- In case, please take camera charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but no torn, old and dirty bill or coin can use in this country. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US Dollar.
- Sunrise request to add on the day tour is 10 US Dollar extra charge (not per person) and the starting time is 4:40 am (Please tell your hotel to prepare breakfast box for you) and if you have torchlight please take it with you. Why charge extra? Because it is for OT or early wake-up work.
- My service has no payment online. You will pay the tour fee to my tour guide directly when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- For Dinner with Apsara Traditional Dancing Show at Kulen II Restaurant if you would like please inform my tour guide directly he or she can help you to make a reservation. it costs $12/pax.
- The tour fee is for a group of 1 to 3, 4 to 5 and 6 to 10 persons. It is not per person or per individual and for example if you are alone or 2 or 3 persons the tour fee for service doesn’t change.
- Please copy the link or tour title and send to my email: email@example.com
- The date of start and finish
- Tell us number of persons
- The full name, address and phone number of the property you will stay in and your name booked at the property
- Let us know you would like the tour with or without tour guide